The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2000 Pristine C5 Convertible

This is my pristine 2000 Corvette C5 Convertible.-49,950 Miles (That's about 2,700 miles per year!).
-Torch Red
-Oak (Tan) Leather Interior
-Completely Stock, No Modifications at all.
-5.7 Liter, 345 HP Fuel Injected Aluminum V8.
-Automatic (4 Speed/OD).
-Heads-Up Display.

-Bought from the original owner in 2012, a lady in Clearwater Beach. Always indoor garage kept. Never driven in rain except when caught out in it.

-Originally purchased from Dimmit Chevrolet, Clearwater, FL.

Original Options:
Polished Aluminum Wheels, Adj. Sport Bucket Seats, Active Handling, AC, Power Steering Wheel, Six-Way Power Passenger Seat, Performance Axle Ratio, Memory Package, AM/FM/CD/Bose Speakers, Body Side Moldings, Fog Lamps, Twilight Sentinel.

Original Purchase Price: $51,024.00

Includes full Car Cover and Trunk Sound Deadening Partition.

The original "Run-Flat" tires were replaced with very nice Hancock V12 tires. The "Run-Flats" are very stiff and you hear/feel every bump. Now the car rides very smoothly.

This Corvette looks new.

I'm 70 and the original owner was in the same age bracket. The stock exhaust is wonderful to hear. I've never raced her or put the accelerator pedal all the way down. 345 Corvette Horsepower. Reason for selling her" I'm buying a new one...

I have all the original Manuals and original Window Sticker. Plus the work receipts for when I owned the car. I do not have any receipts from the original owner.

Price: $18,000.00

I drove a lot of C5 Corvettes before finding this one. Most had rattles, shakes, etc. This one is very tight. The Automatic transmission shifts quickly and with solid gear changes, not "slushy". The Shifter Cable broke last year and while they (*** Chevrolet) were replacing it, I had them redo all the Transmission Seals.

This car is very comfortable to drive in. The leather seats (cool Oak/Tan for Florida top down driving) are much wider than the newer Corvettes.

Perfect for evening cruises, which is what we have used her for. The Pictures were just taken.

I'll post some pictures but here is our local Craigslist ad:

https://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/...734600184.html

Bob/Bradenton, FL

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote