The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-18-2019, 04:42 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2011 3LT GS A6 Supersonic Blue $30.5K 56K Miles

Selling my 2011 3LT Grand Sport Coupe, Supersonic Blue, Black Leather Interior. Vehicle currently has 56,629 miles. 6.2L LS3 V8 with an A6 Transmission.

After wanting a Vette for over 40 years my retirement afforded me a chance to finally buy my first one.This 2011 GS. We love the car, community and the lifestyle so much we bought a 2nd one. Taking advantage of the incredible deals on new C7’s we just had a 2019 GS 3LT M7 Tin Coat Red coupe delivered from Kerbeck. I can’t keep two so I’m selling my 2011.

I bought the car back in OCT 2018 from a dealer in Jacksonville and since then I’ve ironed out all the issues you typically find with a used car. I’m confident in saying it is in excellent mechanical, cosmetic and driving condition. It is a beautiful car and I always get compliments and questions wherever I drive it.

Recent Work:

· New rear rotors and pads
· New steering column (lower bearing was shot)
· New driver’s side seat memory module
· Repaired (under warranty) the well documented C6 gas fume leak issue
· Professionally detailed with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light ceramic coating (3yr warranty)
· Replaced tag lights, 4 corner marker lights, interior floor light, rear view mirror lights and rear hatch lights and changed to LED. Note: all interior lights are in blue LED. (Vette-lights.com)
· Replaced driver’s side tire-pressure monitoring system sender unit, battery dead

Other Information:

· Located in Monticello, FL (just 20 miles east of Tallahassee, FL)
· Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ ZP
· Oil Life is at 65%
· Comes with laminated window sticker and build sheet from NCM
· 2 Key FOBS
· 2011 Show room brochure
· All glovebox documentation
· Always garaged and covered
· Body is in excellent condition. No door rash and only one tiny rock ding on front of nose
· Leather seats are in excellent condition without any cracks, tears, holes or damage
· Chrome wheel have no curb rash
· Driver, passenger and hatch windows have medium tint (not dark)
· Driver and passenger door speakers have no shoe marks
· Comes with new Lloyd trunk rug, NoviStretch nose and mirror protection covers, passenger side dual cup holder and indoor, custom fit, Seal Skin light-weight indoor car cover

I believe it is priced fairly. I do have an outstanding loan so the buyer will have to work with me and the bank during the purchase. This car has been enjoyed and gently driven. Finally, I’ve enclosed several pics and have more. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Safe Driving and Save the Wave. Charles_Florida

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote