The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Member to Member Services

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Member to Member Services This forum is for members to help, and to seek help from, other members with their expertise and requests for expertise. This is outside of car related stuff, such as repairs, mods, etc. Things like plumbing problems, construction, etc.

Unread 05-15-2014, 06:29 PM   #21
Cor66Vette

Name :
Cor66Vette has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy View Post
Good deal ,congratulations --now what?
Thanks.

Now what, you say? When I reach medicare age I get my C7 B'day gift from wifey. I can't exactly say, "Can't wait", but it will help lighten the blow when I turn 65- God willing.
Cor66Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014, 08:18 PM   #22
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor66Vette View Post
Thanks.

Now what, you say? When I reach medicare age I get my C7 B'day gift from wifey. I can't exactly say, "Can't wait", but it will help lighten the blow when I turn 65- God willing.
65?hell I'll never see 65 again But if this helps -My cardiologist told me that if I could make to my mid 60's without a major heart problem or cancer I'm programmed to live to 125 .You are only at your half life

Maybe you and I could do a group purchase .
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #23
Cor66Vette

Name :
Cor66Vette has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy View Post

Maybe you and I could do a group purchase .
I'm cool with that idea, but you're gonna have to wait on that. I am 62 and the 14s are the current model year. When I'm 65 I believe the current model year will be the 17, so I'll be preparing for the purchase in 2016. My wife and I will be doing the Museum delivery/tour. I can't wait for that first drive in it back to FLA.
Cor66Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2014, 05:56 PM   #24
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor66Vette View Post
I'm cool with that idea, but you're gonna have to wait on that. I am 62 and the 14s are the current model year. When I'm 65 I believe the current model year will be the 17, so I'll be preparing for the purchase in 2016. My wife and I will be doing the Museum delivery/tour. I can't wait for that first drive in it back to FLA.
Just about my schedule and I want to do museum delivery .
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote