The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 12-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
adam0321

Name : Adam S. Adam
adam0321 has disabled reputation
Default possability of someone on this forum mistakingly taken my cylender heads from extreme

ok I guees I came off a lieelt harsh in my first attempt so I will try this again. After chris had been evicted from the building some one driving a blue and white car(as told to me by Mr Arnold) took some cylender heads and intake that I believe to me mine. I understand that alot of people who had property at extreme motorsports took what they believed to be theres. My cylender heads intake and cam were located in the office portion of the building and are no longer there. the intake is a fast 92mm intake and the heads are made by texas speed with the name adam written on them, the cam is also a tsp giant cam. I am not accusing anyone of purposely stealing them!! But if anyone has any information on the where abouts of my property please contact me at adam.adam@navy.mil

As I said these parts were removed after chris ad been evicted and whoever took them told Mrs Arnold they belonged to them. I understand mistakes happen. Mr Arnold has the number of who took them but I do not have the number yet, I will attempt to contact that person this week when I pick up my car. Again I am sorry if my first post was offensive I am simply trying to get my property back..

Adam
adam0321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
adam0321

o I forgot to mention if someone did remove my parts in an attempt to keep them safe I thank you very much and will be happy to provide an award as these will be the second set of engine parts that have been removed from the shop
Unread 12-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Why don't you just call them? Even if whoever has them is a member on this board they may not see this post for a long time, if ever.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
adam0321

A simple solution and as soon as I get the number I will. I am in the MArines and dont have a very flexible schedule. But thanks for the input
Unread 12-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #5
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
A simple solution and as soon as I get the number I will. I am in the MArines and dont have a very flexible schedule. But thanks for the input
Did you say the vehicle was white and blue? Was this a Vette or something else?
Unread 12-05-2010, 03:36 PM   #6
Bob K
Deceased

Adam, I forgot to mention that if these were new parts I would bet Harwood stole them just like he's done with everyone elses parts. You need to file charges with the sheriff.
Unread 12-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Adam, you apparently did not notice that I copied your original post to an already existing thread about Harwood, where it was pertinent.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...=50585&page=24

Perhaps you don't realize that there were a number of cars in that shop when it folded that were also missing a substantial number of parts, and none of that stuff was labelled where is sat in the shop, nor in the storage areas in other rooms. So, quite frankly, the first people to get there who knew they were missing items had to assume that whatever parts they found that fit the description of what they knew they were missing were for their car unless they saw proof otherwise. They really had no other choice but to do it that way, in my opinion. Fortunately my engine was all together at the time I had it towed out, so the parts I needed to find were rather minimal, in comparison to the disarray others suffered.

Mike Elmore (vetteguy61) has a blue and white Corvette that was towed out of that shop sans heads and nearly everything else other than the short block, engine wise. I believe he found a set of heads that he believed belonged to his car, which at this point, I doubt anyone will ever really know if they actually belonged to anyone other than the first person to lay claim to them. This is certainly not a case of anyone "stealing" parts that may have belonged to someone else, as they really had no choice but to try to find whatever it is they needed in order to get their cars back. Harwood was not at all helpful at this stage of the game, and certainly John Arnold didn't know what belonged to whom. Bear in mind that at this point, the locks had been changed on the building by John Arnold, and Chris Harwood had been evicted from his shop.

I believe Harwood told me that he also gave a set of heads to Dan Halpin (Fatbum) as compensation for all the troubles (which are also documented within this forum), so there is no telling whose heads they may have been. It is my opinion that Harwood engaged in quite a bit of "robbing Peter to pay Paul", to try to keep his business afloat as all the pigeons he set loose began to come home to roost on him. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, he ran out of "Peters" before he satisfied all the "Pauls". Which was inevitable trying to run a business in that manner. Of course, this is all my opinion, based on my observations over the months I was involved with Harwood with my own car at his shop, but I believe it is likely pretty accurate.

Anyway, please understand that you are coming into this rather late in the game and you are quite likely just left holding the bag because of how Chris Harwood handled his business and his customers. I strongly suggest that you view the thread mentioned above and contact the investigators at the Division of Consumer Services, and also the Calhoun County Sheriff's office. At this point, this really needs to be within their hands anyway, unless you are also considering a civil suit against Mr. Harwood. Which, if that is the case, their investigative reports will be beneficial to your case anyway.