The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-19-2020, 07:19 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) FL-2007 Machine Silver 2LZ Z06-HCI low miles, Garage Queen

Hello, recently tossed up the idea of selling my C6 Z06 and start a new project. I had a verbal agreement with someone however I think there are issues with the funding on his behalf. I will be asking his offered price for it. Little information about the car. 2007 Machine Silver 2LZ Z06 currently sitting on 19,900 original miles. I do drive the car often, not daily but often so that might be in the 20K mark by the end of the weekend most likely. The car is a clean Florida title, no accidents ever on its history. I have the title on hand also. The car is babied. Not raced, abused, tracked etc. it is simply a weekend car or a legit grocery getter. Serious inquires only please lets not waste each others time if you don't have the funding or actual intentions of purchasing. I will provide my phone number to those seriously interested for videos, photos etc as what I have to put on here are limited.

Asking: 37K. Located in Tampa, FL. I also have a couple of contacts to accommodate shipping if need be for a decent price. Want more photos, check out my IG for more. Yanper07Z06. Also have receipts for most of the items purchased to include build.

VIN: 1G1YY26E975120914

Mods:
-AHP Race ported, .30 milled heads, AHP 112 cam, Moldstar 90 guides, PSI springs, Johnson SLR lifters, ARP studs, C5R chain (570 WHP/556 TQ on a 100 plus degree and humid FL summer day), probably more left on the table.
-Tuned by Rob at Raw Racing Sarasota
-Halltech Intake
-Mamo Ported MSD
-Kooks 2inch headers
-Kooks Catless X-pipe
-Stock NPP muffler (non-modded)
-Elite catch can
-NGK TR6 plugs as of 11/19 and fresh Mob1 oil change as of March 2020
-Hinson semi-solid mounts
-Upgraded swaybars
-MGW shifter
-UNK brand harness bar
-Powerstop Z26 brake pads front and rear
-JWM slightly tinted Eagle Eye taillights
-Vette Lights LED reverse lights, fog lights, interior cabin LEDs
-GM full length spoiler
-CF ZR1 front lip
-wrapped Gloss black roof
-clear side markers
-Forgestar CF10 Gloss black 19x10/12
-Toyo R888R 295/345/30's with maybe 4000 miles on setup
-2008+ center console

Im sure I'm forgetting other items. The car runs solid, pulls strong and has good street manners. Only selling because I want to start something new. Not even sure what that is yet so not looking for trades. Cash is King. Im not desperate either I will wait for the right buyer.

The car used to have a large CF wing and once I took it off obviously it left holes on the hatch that are sealed with plugs as you may see in some of the photos. Not an eyesore to me anymore but it is there.

** will post more photos in a bit, not letting me for some reason**

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote