The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-06-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1971 Corvette LT-1 Coupe

Original Code 972 Classic White with Original Code 407 Red Vinyl Interior. Original Matching Numbers Solid Lifter 350/330hp LT-1 Engine, 4 Speed M21 Manual Transmission and 3.70 Posi Rear. The car retains its original Air Injection Reactor Emissions Control System including smog pump, smog lines and exhaust manifolds. Other Features include Power Steering, Power Brakes, Original AM/FM Radio, Alarm System, Seat Belts with Shoulder Belts. The car has had a recent repaint, which is not show quality but is in very nice condition and shows really well. The chrome bumpers are very nice also. The interior has been redone and looks basically brand new with a couple nice upgrades including leather seats and deluxe trim wood panel accents to the door panels. All gauges work, however the clock seems to work intermittently so you may want to put in a quartz replacement which I never got around to doing.. The original AM/FM radio also works as do all interior lights including, Fiber Optics, etc. The headlights go up and down smoothly, wiper door opens and closes as it should; the wipers work also.

The car does not have frame/birdcage rust issues most look for when purchasing a C3, The frame is solid and not compromised due to rust, including the common problem spots like kick-up area in front of the rear tires, birdcage, etc. I believe this was originally a southern car. The previous owner of this car was from Arizona and he traced the car back to the original dealership where he believes it was purchased in Florida….so I believe it has mostly seen dry/salt-free roads. I do not have the tank sticker for the car. I have never dropped the tank but did search for the tank sticker with a flashlight and felt around but didn’t find it. That being said the car has all the tell-tale signs of a real LT-1. The car runs and drives great and I don’t believe the engine has ever been out of the car. It’s a very nice original car that has been taken care and had some things freshened up along the way.

Asking $42,500 OBO. The car is located in central Massachusetts.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...jNyd0dzNXJiRHM

Walk-around video:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote