The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Unread 05-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
presidential_detail
CQuartz FINEST Installer

Name :
presidential_detail has disabled reputation
Default Presidential Detailing Special Florida Corvette Forum Offer Inside!!!

I have decided to open up a special offer to a couple local forums! I want to schedule two cars a week for the next month and The Florida Corvette Forums is one of my choices for this special offer. I have never done anything like this before, so we will see how it goes! I will need at least 4 people to sign up to make this offer valid, and I will continue to honor it through the end of May. A small deposit of $25 will be collected to hold your scheduled days through paypal.

I am offering my full "Presidential" Exterior Detail for a special flat rate price! I normally work off an hourly rate, and this detail without any discounts would normally run you close to $5-600. The typical time frame for this detail is usually between 15-20 hours total over the course of two days.
"Presidential" Exterior(3-step polish PERFECT FINISH!) 15-20 hours. $500 flat rate
My most popular detail I offer is my "Presidential" Exterior Package. This is for the customer who wants the best finish possible for their vehicle. This detail goes through all the depths to get your car to have the deepest shine possible! I use a 3 step process and can guarantee a 99% correction(granted dents and big scratches cannot be removed). This is for those who like to show their car off at meets and shows!

I am also going to offer my "basic" Exterior Detail for a special flat rate price as well! This detail would normally run you $300-400, yes the same price you are getting my FULL "Presidential" Detail for! This detail can be accomplished in 1 full day.
"Basic" Exterior(1-step polish) About 10-12 hours.$200 flat rate
For the budget minded, I offer a "basic" exterior package. Most people will use this on a daily driver or to prep a car to sell faster! However, I can only guarantee a 85-90% correction to the paint with this process as it only offers a single-step polish.

If you havent seen my work yet, check out the link below to my TR Shop Forum!
Presidential Automotive Detailing Portfolio

Customer Reviews! Click link below!
Presidential Automotive Detailing Customer Reviews!

Please list your name below, when we get to 4 people, I will then collect each persons information and collect the deposit and begin work! Offer starts today!
1. blown05gt
2. UK Z Girl
3. Pheobo
4. sspem2

Last edited by presidential_detail; 05-01-2009 at 11:25 PM.
presidential_detail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
presidential_detail
CQuartz FINEST Installer

Name :
presidential_detail has disabled reputation

Here are a couple examples of my work.

presidential_detail is offline   Reply With Quote