The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1990 m6, $60000

FAT FINGERED POST MEANT $6000

1990 6speed Corvette, White with red interior. 70,000 original miles! Thats less then 3,000mi a year! I rescued it from it previous owner and have put alot of time and money into it, but there are a few things left on the to-do list to make this car top notch. On a scale from 1-10 the interior rates at a high 8! (almost flawless) the exterior is also a 8. Someone really didnt enjoy this car much. With just a little more time and a few more dollars (when I say few I really do mean it) this outstanding vehicle could fetch $$$$. However lets face it, in todays economy this car is a luxury and not really needed and based on the couple defects I feel $6000 is about right. As a car buyer I always liked to ask the seller why they're getting rid of the vehicle? Especially if the deal sounds to good to be true! Well besides the reasons stated before I have no need for two Corvettes with a baby on the way. I'm just happy keeping one! Now back to the car, Z51 Sports Handling package, Power windows, Locks, Mirrors. Fully adjustable sport seats. Tires have good tread. A/C refurbished and blows cold. There was a gasket leak from the intake, but I broke that down and bought all new seals and painted it up. Car is not running right currently has a little backfire, starts up everytime, drove fine before I did a tune-up. Now your asking yourself what did I do wrong during said tune-up to cause the car to run worse? Well nothing... See when I went to take all the plugs out I found a plug wire wasent hooked up so the car was only running on 7 cylinders. Now its firing on all 8 and has said problem. Reason its so cheap. The more I put into it the more higher the price will go up. Come steal this from me it needs a good home.

New parts:
Spark Plugs
Plug Wires
Distributor
Ignition Coil
Battery
Fuel Pump
Starter
Clutch Slave Cylinder
Air Filter
Oil Changed
Brake Master

Now for the few repairs:
The heater core isn't functioning properly (but who needs heat in Florida!?)
Temp sender on the block of the vehicle has gone bad. (however I have a new sender)

Having trouble downloading images on my computer but if you visit my craigslist post you can view them:

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/3620461926.html

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote