The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 03-23-2007, 02:23 PM   #61
Hot BluZ

Name :
Hot BluZ is on a distinguished road

OK, I detailed the car for tomorrows Corvettes in the Sunshine. I used the liquid paste wax, brown royal wheel cleaner and the grape window cleaner.

The liquid paste wax went on very easy, I let it dry to a haze. Removal was about average in labor intesity for a quality paste wax, took a bit of elbow grease and had to go over some areas twice. The shine is outstanding, it took out most of the minor surface scratches and swirls in the paint.

The brown royal was outstanding, the eaiest and best wheel cleaner I've ever used. I sprayed it on dry, cool wheels doing one side at a time, two left then two right. When I finished spraying the second wheel I went back and rinsed the first. I had sprayed inside and out and the brake dust was completely gone without scrubbing. The wheels look like I took them off the car to clean them.

The grape window cleaner worked very well, the grape smell was a bit much for me, but the product is top notch.

Overall I don't think you can beat the quality and with the great prices Flash Wax is an outstanding product.

I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them.

2004 Z06/Z16 #4 Born on July 26, 2004 - Sold Aug 07

1969 Coupe - White - Sold 1976
Hot BluZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007, 09:46 PM   #62
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Hot Bluz,

I'm not a fan of Grape anything myself, including the smell.
But I love the results and for that, i'll deal with it

~Ray
Unread 05-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #63
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Hello Guys,

Sorry to hear that some of you do not like the grape fragrance that we put in our Grape Gloss Spray wax. Many of our customers favor it. It seems to create a pleasant working enviroment.

I just wanted to let you all know that we will have the new website www.flashwax.com up and running within the next two weeks. We have added so many new products that have not been listed on the website. If any of you have pictures of you detailing your car with our products, please email them to me at flash1wax@aol.com and I will post them on our website. I will also post the forum when the site is completed.Thanks very much.

Joe Carollo- Flash Auto Detailing Products
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #64
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Actually I LIKE the grape smell. I've been using the detail spray VERY often.

Joe, do you sell clay bars?
Unread 07-11-2007, 01:50 AM   #65
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Any chance of doing a demonstration some saturday morning?
I got a 98 c5 vert that up close is full of swirls and scratches. Would like to see first hand and learn how to take care of these things. Possibly using an orbital? How to use a buffer correctly?

For me, I can read all about it, but I need to see it done first hand to learn and retain. Thats the teacher in me, LOL.

Just an idea. We could shot some video as promotion/how to?

Let me know.

Thanks

Brad
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #66
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
Hello Guys,

Sorry to hear that some of you do not like the grape fragrance that we put in our Grape Gloss Spray wax. Many of our customers favor it. It seems to create a pleasant working enviroment.

I just wanted to let you all know that we will have the new website www.flashwax.com up and running within the next two weeks. We have added so many new products that have not been listed on the website. If any of you have pictures of you detailing your car with our products, please email them to me at flash1wax@aol.com and I will post them on our website. I will also post the forum when the site is completed.Thanks very much.

Joe Carollo- Flash Auto Detailing Products
Joe I love the smell!

Ken
Unread 07-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #67
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@thecorvetteshow
Any chance of doing a demonstration some saturday morning?
I got a 98 c5 vert that up close is full of swirls and scratches. Would like to see first hand and learn how to take care of these things. Possibly using an orbital? How to use a buffer correctly?

For me, I can read all about it, but I need to see it done first hand to learn and retain. Thats the teacher in me, LOL.

Just an idea. We could shot some video as promotion/how to?

Let me know.

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad,

Yes, I am at the store on Saturday mornings. We are open until 2 pm on Saturdays. Its better to get here early so we have enough shade. I will tell you that you will not remove scratches and severe swirls with an orbital buffer. An orbital buffer may take out light swirls but not scratches. Orbital buffers do not have the power to do the job. You will have better results buffing by hand with terry cloth than you will with an orbital. But in order to save your back and obtain outstanding results, you will need to learn how to use a varible speed buffer. You do not have to buff at high speed, but you need the circular drive cutting power to buff. We sell these buffers at our store. They cost 65.00.

If you decide to purchase the buffer and some of our products, I will teach you the correct way to buff your car without burning the clearcoat. You will be able to maintain your finish and never need a detail shop again. If you would like to do this, just call me and let me know you are coming. 727 582-9073. Thanks.

Joe- Flash
Unread 07-25-2007, 01:26 PM   #68
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap142
Joe I love the smell!

Ken

Hi Ken,

Glad you like the smell. Thanks for the reply.

Joe-Flash
Unread 07-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #69
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Darn! I wanted to order one of those buffers but FORGOT when I placed my last order. If I had half a brain, I'd have three quarters more than I do right now...........