• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

First time Vette owner new to the forum

jsoldo

First time Vette owner , 2003 C5 , Live in Spring Hill Florida. These forums are great , lots of info cant stop reading them. Im starting to feel the need for Mods now, and understand this thing called Corvette tax. Cant wait !!:wavey:

:welcome: Been through Spring Hill a few times. Nice area. Welcome to the site! :thumbsup:

All 1300 members will be at your house for breakfast Sat am.
It's sort of a way that new members get to meet us all.---oh,welcome

CHASZ51 said:
Welcome to the site, i am in Portrichey about 18 miles south of you.

I take the boat out of anclote all the time by hooters in New Port Richey, better fishing out there than hernando county. I saw fishing in your profile.:wavey:

Oh no, not another NEWBIE. Run for the hills! Just kidding. Welcome to a great bunch of folks. There's a wealth of info here for you and its all free. Imagine that. :thumbsup: Mark

Welcome

Welcome to Corvettes and Spring Hill. I moved here 2 years ago after marrying a Spring Hill lady. I've owned Vettes since 1967 and currently have two. An '86 Vert and an '03 Vert. Actually, I bought the '03 for my wife as a wedding present and that's her in the Avatar. Give me a PM if you need any help with your Vette. :dancer01:

jsoldo said:
I take the boat out of anclote all the time by hooters in New Port Richey, better fishing out there than hernando county. I saw fishing in your profile.:wavey:

Been fishing 3 to 200 miles offshore since 1982. I love grouper and snapper fishing.

:welcome: To the best site on the net. Now for business, if you ever find yourself without your fishing buddy just pm me and we'll go.:D
Glad to have you aboard Skipper!!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys feeling the love already , learning that alot of people waive at you with this car, kinda like the Jeep wrangler owners. I really enjoying this car. :dancer01:

jsoldo said:
learning that alot of people waive at you with this car, kinda like the Jeep wrangler owners.:dancer01:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

But you have it backasswards! The Jeep owners waive KINDA LIKE THE CORVETTE PEOPLE!

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

jsoldo said:
Thanks guys feeling the love already , learning that alot of people waive at you with this car, kinda like the Jeep wrangler owners. I really enjoying this car. :dancer01:

:dancer01: :welcome: :welcome: :thumbsup:
Just don't take the vette of roading like the jeeps.:NoNo: :lmao: :lmao:

Back