The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Atomic Orange 2007 Z06 rebuilt title 22k miles

Atomic Orange 2007 Z06 for sale with 22k or so miles.

The car has a rebuilt title do to an accident it 2008 when it had around 4500 miles on it if I remember correctly. The titanium crossmemember the front was broken and in Louisiana this counted as a “damaged frame” hence the salvage title. The car was purchased by a reputable corvette shop in Florida and repaired with all OEM parts (I have GM parts invoices), The owner of the shop fixed it for himself and kept it for quite a while. I got the car with the intention of doing track days with it and occasionally driving it on the weekend I just never really had the time. I did one and a half day’s at VIR south with it and the remainder of the miles are fairly easy street miles (this thing is far to fast to play with on public roads). After I took it to vir I got paranoid about the exhaust valves and had the heads rebuild with new factory valves and guides. Other than that the car is 100% stock. It also pilot super sports in pretty good shape.

The only maintenance I've done is a yearly oil change with royal purple, I think I might have put an air filter in in one time, and it has a new battery.

Overall the car is in great shape. *the passenger seat looks a little dirty in these pics, if your interested let me know and ill take some closer pics, it's in great shape.

I’m not really sure what its worth but i’m going to start at 26​​​​​k based on similar rebuilt title ones i’ve seen on eBay recently. If there isn't any interest there I might drop the price or just put it on ebay and let it go. Please don't send me offers that are way off that mark, if i decide to take much less that that i’ll lower the price, otherwise you’ll only be wasting both of our time.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote