The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB "Friendship Building A Legend"

Unread 01-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #1
Brian9

Name :
Brian9 has disabled reputation
Default O-Town/ NCRS / Jan 20th

Are you all meeting up anywhere in Tampa and everyone cruise down to this event together? I really would like to cruise down in a caravan. After last weeks 5 bridge run I really enjoy the caravan thing. lol Any info would be great.
Brian9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian9
Are you all meeting up anywhere in Tampa and everyone cruise down to this event together? I really would like to cruise down in a caravan. After last weeks 5 bridge run I really enjoy the caravan thing. lol Any info would be great.
Suncoast Corvettes are meeting at the Mcdonalds in Clearwater (Ulmerton Rd/34 st) near the entrance to the I275/Howard Franklin bridge (not too far from St Pete Clw Airport) at 0800 Sat morning. If you wanna slide over and meet us then we depart at 0815 as a group. You would head the wrong way a few minutes to meet w-us, but then we all cruise as a group through Tampa and onto I-4.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2007, 08:52 PM   #3
Brian9

Name :

First off thanks for the invite I beleive i went down there with the same group last year and had an awesome time. CD4C from another forum invited me. I lived in clearwater on roosevelt/east bay at the time but now I live out here in Wesley Chapel (about 45 minutes from your staging area) I could wait for you all on i-4 on the first exit past i-75 and give you my cell number and if you call i could hop right on the exit and merge with you all? What do ya think? If its a bother i dont wont to trouble you but if you dont mind i would appreciate it
Unread 01-19-2007, 04:09 PM   #4
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian9
First off thanks for the invite I beleive i went down there with the same group last year and had an awesome time. CD4C from another forum invited me. I lived in clearwater on roosevelt/east bay at the time but now I live out here in Wesley Chapel (about 45 minutes from your staging area) I could wait for you all on i-4 on the first exit past i-75 and give you my cell number and if you call i could hop right on the exit and merge with you all? What do ya think? If its a bother i dont wont to trouble you but if you dont mind i would appreciate it
Sent you a PM, Its no problem at all! I will call you when we get close. Should be about 830-840 when we get there, we dont race since some of the members are afraid of tickies....
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #5
Brian9

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
Sent you a PM, Its no problem at all! I will call you when we get close. Should be about 830-840 when we get there, we dont race since some of the members are afraid of tickies....
Awesome! I replied to your PM and am really looking forward to hooking up with you all and I owe ya a beer!
Unread 01-23-2007, 10:19 PM   #6
Brian9

Name :

Just wanted to thank Z06 rocket and his freinds for having me out with them to the festival it was fun and he even showed me how to haggle lol Thanks again,

Brian.