The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB "Friendship Building A Legend"

Unread 08-26-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
CREWZIN

Name :
CREWZIN is on a distinguished road
Default TBV Breakfast Cruise 26 August

Well it was nice meeting some of you at this mornings gathering before the breakfast cruise. Unfortunately it didn't go to well, at least for me. I understand that the person putting on the cruise had to cancel, and great that Don? stepped in to fill the gap. The only problem was that most of us didn't know where exactly we were going. I was last in line and about half way up north on 75 (good for me, closer to home Citrus County) the two Vettes in front of me peeled off on one of the exits. Did they need gas, did they know something the rest of us didn't ???? I stayed with the pack and 30 miles further north, we all took the exit. Only to find out that we got right back on 75 South heading back the way we came! Which means if we were going back to where the other two Vettes pulled off, that's another 30 miles back. Sorry, I have a limited miles a year insurance and although it was 85 miles to meet up this morning, I had enough and took the closest exit I could to head back north again.

Hope you all met up somewhere. I stopped at a Denny's and had breakfast on the way home.

Maybe next time.

87 Dark Red Metallic Coupe. L98 Auto, 143,000 smilin miles.
Black 17" Z06 Motorsport Wheels, Muffler Eliminators, "Y" pipe w/o pre-cats, K&N with open lid, TB Flow Booster, Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Vette Connection Stage II Chip. Citrus County Corvette Club
CREWZIN is offline   Reply With Quote