• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Flash wax

Kap142

Does anyone live near the Flash Wax store who's going to be at Joe and Deb's on Sat? I just need a couple of things but it's too small of an order to be conducted on line.:ack2: :confused:

Ken:dancer01:

If thats the one in Largo, I'll be over there tomorrow during the day. what do you need and I'll bring it on saturday.

Gordon

Shadow said:
If thats the one in Largo, I'll be over there tomorrow during the day. what do you need and I'll bring it on saturday.

Gordon

Awesome I just need 16 oz of Grape Gloss and a 16 oz of Aqua Gloss. It would be great if you could. I'll get with you Sat. Thanks very much.

Ken:thumbsup:

Kap142 said:
Awesome I just need 16 oz of Grape Gloss and a 16 oz of Aqua Gloss. It would be great if you could. I'll get with you Sat. Thanks very much.

Ken:thumbsup:

No problem. Done.

Back