The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-24-2015, 12:02 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Magnetic Red / Oak 6 spd Coupe FS

I have a 2000 Magnetic Red Metallic / Light Oak Corvette Coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission and only 51K miles. This Corvette has every option offered at the time; Head Up Display (HUD), active handling, power memory telescopic steering column, Bose stereo CD player, dual power leather sport seats, dual zone climate control, memory package, tinted glass top, body side moldings, fog lights, twilight sentinel, cargo net and optional Magnesium rims.

It has always been garaged and very well maintained. It has never had any paintwork. It is even parked in a covered parking garage at work. I recently replaced the battery in April 2014 and flushed and replaced the antifreeze with Dexcool on March 11, 2014. The tires are Goodyear EMT’s with only around 14K miles on them and were replaced in 2012. Oil changes were done every 3K miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic and Delco UPF44 filters. I replaced the plastic sway bar end links with new GM metal end links.

The car is completely stock except for a set of fully polished GHL Bullet exhaust, C5 exhaust plate, professionally tinted windows and domed chrome rear lettering. The original window sticker is included and shows an original MSRP of $45,909 plus $3K additional for the Magnesium rims.

This is my wife’s car and we are the third owners. The car is located in Bonita Springs, Florida. I am looking for $18,500. The car needs nothing and looks and runs like new. The only reason for selling the car is to make room for a Z06. Clear title in hand.

Mike

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote