The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 12-29-2007, 11:34 AM   #1
63GSreplica

Name :
63GSreplica has disabled reputation
Default BB C2 hood FS

I have a C2 Big Block "Stinger" hood for sale, originally came on my GS Replica. I'm not sure if it's an original hood or aftermarket. It's painted C5 Torch Red. The stinger area is cut out allowing air into the engine compartment, and there is a small hole in each corner closest to the windshield where the previous owner installed hood locks. The hood is currently located at Corvettes West in Sarasota, see Tommy, Roger or Keith. Make a decent offer and take it home, I already have too many parts taking up space in my garage. I won't be back in the US until the end of January and the only picture of the hood I have are here; http://www.c3sharktank.com/63gs/63gs.html

Stickers are vinyl and easily removed, flag is already off.

Scott
63GSreplica is offline   Reply With Quote