The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1998 Roadster 38k miles, 20,000 obo

The time has come for me to part with my favorite car. 1998 Corvette Roadster, 6spd, torch red with oak top. The car runs and drives amazing.
It has:

New floor mats
Magnesium wheel option
Sport Seats
Corsa Exhaust
Adjustable ride control

The car has never been modified or raced in any way. Obviously with the miles it hasn't been driven much. As far as i know from the previous owner who was a doctor in South Dakota, I am the third owner of the car and it was origionally a Florida car. It is an amazing cruiser and people are always astonished when they ask what year it is and the reply is "1998". The only issue the car has is one small rip in the top that the previous owner tried to repair. The top seals perfectly and doesn't leak at all, but a 1 inch by 2 inch spot on the passenger side has been repaired. It doesn't look the best, but it doesn't leak either. The top being replaced could be worked into the sale. The car books for 20-23k depending on what site you use (NADA, KBB). I've always run AMSoil products in the car. Reply by email if you have questions, interest or want pictures of something specific. I have Hi-Res photos available that I can send.

20,000$ obo, or 10k and a trade.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...tesideview.jpg

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote