The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 10-10-2007, 02:48 PM   #11
sandman

Name :
sandman is on a distinguished road
Default Mozzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427 View Post
Over the last two days I have been fighting the Trojan Dropper virus and what a PITA this has been. I caught it before it did too much damage but it really screwed up Internet Explorer. I finally got operational again this afternoon by downloading Mozilla Firefox. So I am back on board, but at the moment I don't know whether I will try to download an update to IE or stay with Firefox.

What people get out of writing virus programs and inflicting damage on innocent people I will never understand. In my younger years I would try to find the SOB and beat the crap out of them. But now that I don't have any color left in my hair I am supposed to be more mature. There are times I think I liked it better when I was younger!

Anyway, it is behind me now and I will try to turn the other cheek. I know, I know, with my behind that is an awfully big turn! (Ray, I thought I would just go ahead and beat you to it!)

Rich
Rich, I found out along time ago that the majority of hackers and virus spreading scum target IE more then Mozzilla. I have used mozzila for years and never had a problem, crashing viruses nothing.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2007, 07:12 PM   #12
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Rich, I found out along time ago that the majority of hackers and virus spreading scum target IE more then Mozzilla. I have used mozzila for years and never had a problem, crashing viruses nothing.
Hey Sandman, I am finding that I am having no problems adjusting to Foxfire. Right now I have no intentions of heading back to IE!

Rich

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007, 07:56 AM   #13
sandman

Name :
sandman is on a distinguished road
Default Awesome

Hey Rich
Glad to hear you are adjusting. I have never had a blue screen with firefox or any hangups, nothing. It has been real good to me for several years. Ya know something when I first mad it the the United Arab Emirates back in 2005 I hooked up my computer and the first day I had over 1500 attempts of people trying to crack open my computer. In one year I had over 150,000 attempts. I relied on zone alarm pro and have many thanks to them. You'll really like firefox. Glad to hear you are adjusting!!!

SMName:  flag_germany.gif
Views: 27
Size:  813 Bytes
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote