The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 01-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Exclamation About posting ads here.

Although it is not mandatory, you may want to think about putting your location in your profile as well as mention it in your ad. You would be amazed at how much interest you may get from someone when they notice you are within easy driving distance of them.

Also, photos, even of the most mundane items, help to land the sale, hands down.....

And while I am thinking about it, PLEASE put in some kind of price that you want. Quite frankly, when I read a FOR SALE ad that doesn't have a price listed, then I just lose interest completely in it. One of the major pieces of information a prospective buyer will want to know is the PRICE, since that will be a big factor in whether or not they will be interested. So do us all a favor and put at least an asking price in your ads.

Last edited by Rich Z; 05-15-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added comment about including prices in FOR SALE ads.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Sponsor and non-sponsor advertising

I've been asked a number of times about sponsors and non-sponsors posting ads on this site, so I guess I need to state a public policy about such things here.

There are NO restrictions on posting ads, advertising, or anything of that nature on this website, as long as it is appropriate topic matter. This site was built with the membership in mind and as such all such information is possibly of interest to the readership. As such, I WANT anything that anyone might have an interest in to be posted freely and without restrictions.

I know this runs contrary to many other sites of this nature, but quite frankly, I am not comfortable extorting payments from people or businesses who want to advertise their wares or services to members who would likely LIKE to see such offers anyway. I do NOT require advertisers to be sponsors or banner advertisers on this site in order to post advertising in the appropriate forums on this site. As long as such advertising is done tastefully and in such a manner that it is not damaging to the intent and nature of this site, I will not place any restrictions whatsoever on that activity.

The whole idea of putting up this site was to be a benefit to us all. As long as we all work towards that goal, then I believe we will all make the absolute best use of this resource.