The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 07-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation
Thumbs down I HATE PALM AUTO MALL

I took the vette in to the Stealership yesterday to find out why my a/c don't work on #1.The other speeds work find,it was a senser by the the blower.All fixed but here is when it gets bad.When I got to the Stealership,The had no record of my warrenty in there system,which is funny because only 3 months ago I had brought it in to replace my speed senser.Over a 1200$ bill,the cost to me 100$.Then they finally found it a hour later and then I got the bill I said why is my bill so high I have 100$ dect. so my bill should only be 100$.I aruged with them and got no anwsers,So I paid the bill and today I called my warrenty company and told them what happened,the had the bill already in there system and the had my fax them my copy and I was over charged in labor and parts.I will get my refund in 2 weeks I hate going there,but the other Chevy Stealership is 40 miles away and I had a bad time there also.Why can't a business just do good work and not try to STEAL from there customers. O ya I found out that Palm charge my for,get this,9.20$ for Shop Supplies.WTF They have always been over priced and there service SUCKS.I guess next time I need work done on the vette I will just take it to the Ford Stealership.
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 05:42 PM   #2
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

I presume you have GMPP? An advantage to having an "aftermarket" policy is having the freedom to choose who works on your vehicle. Not saying I won't take mine to a dealer, but if I get burned once, I can go elsewhere.
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2007, 06:51 PM   #3
Classy
Car Arts Auto Detailing

Name :
Classy has disabled reputation

Take it easy,You are all stressed out
Classy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #4
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

I have an aftermarket warranty so I don't have to go a GM dealership.
When I purchased the car from Ferman Buick I got screwed on the glass top. Also the CD changer didn't work. I took it back under their warranty to get fixed. On the second trip they said they were going to install a "new one".
They brought the car around and said it was ready to go; I jumped in and hit the CD button and nothing. It was actually worse. I asked the service manager if the tech even checked it after the change out. All I can say is what I refer to as "NEW" is different then what Ferman refers to as new. This includes the top I referred to earlier.