The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 01-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #31
TBaker1964

Name :
TBaker1964 has disabled reputation

I'd be very careful about surfing too long on Tom Metzger's website (resist.com), Terrible Tommy as he is more commonly known is highly monitored by the FBI and other government affiliates. I've listened to nearly all of his radio broadcasts and surfed his site hundreds of times; however a relative of mine (Virginia State Trooper and his trooper friends) all informed me that these groups are watched closely and "visitors" who lurk too long wind up with their name/ip/url/etc on a government watch-dog list!

Too late for me, I'm sure my info is cataloged somewhere on someone's hard drive - oh well. Tommy brings out some very real and brutal truths about illegals, immigration issues and other race related topics - he is very racists and wants the world to know and pushes his views hard. He was ran out of the state of California due to a lawsuit and moved into his mother's house in Indiana (when she passed away) and now broadcasts his show "The Insurgent Radio Show" from the basement which he calls "the bunker".

In all honesty, he has very legitimate issues and brings out the facts concerning race in America and White supremacy, but to me, he's a bit over-the-top, and indeed monitored by the FBI. Thought I'd let you guys know before you start downloading his radio broadcasts - which by the way are great to listen to during a long drive!

Thought I'd let you guys know.............
TBaker1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #32
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
GURO....

You're right, it is 90+ to Cuba. Not sure where my head was (don't even go there!)

Hey, if we made PR a US Territory, why not Cuba?

I know where you're coming from on the business portion of your post. Big business (even small business) is going to get the labor where they can get it the best and cheapest.

The projects? There almost daily. Seen what you're talking about
From my understanding, Cuba was a "temporary" territory aka piece of property like PR, for sometime. But it was not the intent of the U.S. Government at the time to keep it. I have asked myself this question many times considering that from the Spanish-American War, Cuba, was the only country NOT annexed by the U.S.

Remember, Guam and PR are still part of the U.S. and the Philippines was granted independance twice (1949 then 1960). Yes, Filipinos nowadays regret this!!!! The ones that say no are flat out lying!
I've read in certain articles that Cuba was not seen as important a strategic military site as PR was. I've also read that Cubans did not want annexation and always rejected it. Yes, the ones that are still around today from that era do regret this much like the Filipinos. Whatever the case maybe, there were several reasons.

To do this today, would probably be disasterous considering PR Government is BROKE!!!!! Who knows, but I have a very open-mind to the thought much like you do. Shadow, since you are in L.E. I know that you know exactly what I'm talking about and hence I don't have to go into details. I used to work for the cable company so I spent a lot (not as much as you) of time there. Used to infuriate me that my tax dollars would not only pay to keep these people unemployed sitting at home getting fatter, no only would it pay for them to live for free, not only is it paying for them to have cable (if you live in government housing, cable is the least of your concerns), but the fact that now, I AM THE ONE INSTALLING IT TECHNICALLY FOR FREE!!!!! Vicious cycle!

Sad sacks of s#!t aren't they!!!!!!

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2008, 05:32 AM   #33
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Guro,

Anyone who refuses to even try to earn a living on thier own is a sad POS to me!

If you're trying, regardless of where you live, you're ok in my book. I know people in public housing that work thier tails off, hard, every day, trying to get ahead due to some disasterous calamity in thier life. To those people, my hat's off

To those (whome ever, where ever they may live) who refuse to try to support themselves...GTFO!!!!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #34
Guro305
Heathen

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Guro,

Anyone who refuses to even try to earn a living on thier own is a sad POS to me!

If you're trying, regardless of where you live, you're ok in my book. I know people in public housing that work thier tails off, hard, every day, trying to get ahead due to some disasterous calamity in thier life. To those people, my hat's off

To those (whome ever, where ever they may live) who refuse to try to support themselves...GTFO!!!!
TOTALLY!!!!!!

Unread 01-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #35
vettejack

Name : Jack Legere
vettejack is on a distinguished road
Default Ironic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBaker1964 View Post
I'd be very careful about surfing too long on Tom Metzger's website (resist.com), Terrible Tommy as he is more commonly known is highly monitored by the FBI and other government affiliates. I've listened to nearly all of his radio broadcasts and surfed his site hundreds of times; however a relative of mine (Virginia State Trooper and his trooper friends) all informed me that these groups are watched closely and "visitors" who lurk too long wind up with their name/ip/url/etc on a government watch-dog list!

Too late for me, I'm sure my info is cataloged somewhere on someone's hard drive - oh well. Tommy brings out some very real and brutal truths about illegals, immigration issues and other race related topics - he is very racists and wants the world to know and pushes his views hard. He was ran out of the state of California due to a lawsuit and moved into his mother's house in Indiana (when she passed away) and now broadcasts his show "The Insurgent Radio Show" from the basement which he calls "the bunker".

In all honesty, he has very legitimate issues and brings out the facts concerning race in America and White supremacy, but to me, he's a bit over-the-top, and indeed monitored by the FBI. Thought I'd let you guys know before you start downloading his radio broadcasts - which by the way are great to listen to during a long drive!

Thought I'd let you guys know.............
...its some of us who are monitored and not the illegals'.

Something is wrong with that picture and the morons in Washington know it, yet refuse doing anything about it! They, more than anyone, need monitoring!
vettejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #36
Guro305
Heathen

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasajack View Post
...its some of us who are monitored and not the illegals'.

Something is wrong with that picture and the morons in Washington know it, yet refuse doing anything about it! They, more than anyone, need monitoring!
Good point!