The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-16-2020, 02:36 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2003 50th Anniversary Edition Convertible

2003 Anniversary Edition 6sp convertible 52,000 miles.
I purchased the car about a year and 3,000 miles ago. This was to be my NJ sports car ( I'm a snowbird ). However, Covid 19 intervened and our travel plans were cancelled this past summer ( and possibly next summer ). So now I have three Florida cars and only a two car garage. The others are our family car and my baby - a 1992 supercharged fully restored Mazda Miata . So unfortunately the Corvette must go.
I've made the following changes / upgrades to the car:
  • New Firestone 500 Firehawk tires, tpms sensors, Road Force balanced and aligned. A noticeable improvement in ride quality and noise reduction, compared to the horrible Goodyear run flats.
  • LMC5 column lock mod and lift pucks .
  • Sony radio / Cd player with aux. and usb inputs, bluetooth, and smart phone support. The Bose sound system and RAC feature remain fully functional. Sound quality is great.
  • 4EYEC5 headlight mod with the Bosch projectors. This is a very worthwhile improvement. Night time vision is noticeably better.
  • Driver's seat repaired - small open seam restitched, seat back left side bolster frame repaired, new foam and controls bezel installed.
Two minor issues: The power antenna is now manual. I somehow caused an electrical short while installing a cut out switch during the radio installation. Never diagnosed the fault since I don't listen to am/fm radio. The antenna stays retracted. Also, the driver's seat air bags don't work. They were unavailable during the seat repair and, in any case, I found them unneeded. The sear is perfectly comfortable and supportive as is. The air bags do work on the passenger's seat.
Aside from the above, everything else on the car works as intended. The car is mechanically and visually in excellent condition, no dents, dings, scratches, no unusual noises and drives smooth and straight. Has been a pleasure to own and drive over the last year.
Offered at $18,500. Car is located in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Any questions / comments, post, PM me, or call. Serious inquires only.
Best to all fellow Corvette enthusiasts,
Jerry Agresti
(732) 796- 8863

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote