The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-28-2018, 08:06 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2012 Grand Sport H/C/I Crystal Red 6mt

Hey guys. Sad to put this up for sale, but I just bought a house and getting married pretty soon. So time to move on and get this to a good home. I bought the car out of Florida. All mods were done by a shop in Florida by the previous owner, unfortunately i don't have the records for it. The car is a 2LT 6 speed manual with 53k miles. I can say the car runs flawless, and is in perfect mechanical condition. When I received the car I had complete street performance look over the entire car and clean up the tune on the street (had alot of customers scheduled for the dyno). Brakes were done about 1k miles ago, tires are all in great shape also. Body shows great, but does have a few rock chips on the front bumper as most corvettes do. Never been in a accident and I do have the clean carfax in hand. I also want to be upfront and say I do have a loan on the car, but I have dealt with this before and it is a easy process.

Mods: Have about 15k miles on them
-BTR Night Fury Cam
-Kooks Long tube headers
-Borla Atak cat-back
-Vararam intake
-Ported stock Intake manifold
-Ported stock Throttle body
-Factory C6Z wheels
-Painted Black Headlights
-Lowered with stock bolts
-Tinted

**Also have a set of Factory GM 19/20" C7 Grand Sport wheels. These are brand new and will be included for at asking price**

Dynoed 500hp/458tq *previous owner* I have the dyno sheet. Again tune was cleaned up by Andrew at complete street but hasn't hit dyno yet.

Price: $31,999 (includes both sets of wheels)

Video of the car running
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXhqHuwCMjI

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote