The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 09-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #121
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
It's symbolic in it's irony, Rich.

So was Chris there? I noticed Keli's Grand Am there? Did he stay the whole three hours because that's a long day for him?
Actually the video of the building was taken on a Wednesday about a week or so before I pulled my car out. Justin was there. When I arrived he was out some where and had just pulled up before I took the video.

When I pulled my car out on Friday, 09/17 Chris refused to come to the shop to open the doors. I had to finally contact Toby at the body shop, who still had a a key, and have him open the doors. Chris did call him but not until I said I was on the way out to the shop. Connie was already out in Blountstown before I left. Kind of hard to explain, but my spider sense was tingling like crazy to get my car out of that shop NOW.
Unread 09-30-2010, 11:03 AM   #122
Rich Z

Does anyone know Chris's Ebay account name? Researching the stuff he has sold there the last couple of months would probably be enlightening.
Unread 09-30-2010, 12:06 PM   #123
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation

I have received some text messages from Chris today. He is sending me a check to cover the $1100 I gave him to buy parts that he never did. he said he is not responsible for the motor being balanced incorrectly and will not cover the expense to rebuild it or shipping.
He also said I didn't have his permission to remove the parts to my car from the building without him being there.So I guess he's not going to cover all the parts that weren't there that were on my car when I DROVE it there. He said to sue him.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #124
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteguy61 View Post
I have received some text messages from Chris today. He is sending me a check to cover the $1100 I gave him to buy parts that he never did. he said he is not responsible for the motor being balanced incorrectly and will not cover the expense to rebuild it or shipping.
He also said I didn't have his permission to remove the parts to my car from the building without him being there.So I guess he's not going to cover all the parts that weren't there that were on my car when I DROVE it there. He said to sue him.
Actually, I don't believe you needed his permission, as at that time, Chris was EVICTED from the building and the owner of that building (John Arnold) granted you the permission you needed to recover whatever belonged to you. Mr. Arnold changed the locks on the doors, so Chris no longer had access to the shop.

It sounds like Chris is asking for some time before a judge. Does he really think things will go in his favor that way? In my opinion, there will be a tremendous amount of weight of evidence against him coming from all directions.
Unread 09-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #125
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteguy61 View Post
I have written my Congressman and I do expect him to do what he can to help. If Chris marks the check 'paid in full' I think you can just line that out. Verify this with maybe an attorney.

I'm also wondering what happened to your warranty? Now I wonder if it was even balanced. He wants to be sued does he? You've been told how to do that. I would oblige.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #126
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

Wow Rich, legally he can not keep you from your parts. Also, I'm sorry did I miss the part where you personally put your engine in?? Isn't balancing the motor part of installing it properly?

He is responsible for all the parts coming off and on your car, new and used and you have ever legal right to them. He has no claim to what is in that building after he is gone, he had time to organize and get things to the owners, he was too busy BSing everyone to get it done. Not your problem. Take him to court, it would be a walk in the park.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #127
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Oops sorry Mike not Rich....
Unread 09-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #128
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Also note, it is hard to do things with him there when he doesn't show!!
Unread 09-30-2010, 03:45 PM   #129
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

We were told by the building owener to remove our cars. That superseeds chris. I also got text today from chris about a check.
Unread 09-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #130
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Is Mike's check going to be the same as yours, Thunder? You guys should race to see who can cash theirs first, to make it fair, Mike you have to walk too!