The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > Southwest Florida Corvette Club

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Southwest Florida Corvette Club Club New, local events, local information relating to maintenance of our cars, a way to announce our events.

Unread 07-27-2007, 02:40 PM   #31
Electra

Name :
Electra is on a distinguished road

Agree that money is not an issue. We have been fortunate to have been associated with 3 area Vette clubs, and the members with whom we associated have all been wonderful people. Nothing says that one cannot join more than one Vette club!
Unread 07-27-2007, 02:46 PM   #32
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra
Agree that money is not an issue. We have been fortunate to have been associated with 3 area Vette clubs, and the members with whom we associated have all been wonderful people. Nothing says that one cannot join more than one Vette club!
Barb, Long time no see or hear - hope to see you and Andy soon and definitely for the big Caravan...

Armando
als2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2007, 03:31 PM   #33
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052
Personally I feel the money is secondary. Its the good people like you that our club is most interested in.
Armondo, that is great to hear! I am assuming that you will sponsor us with SWFCC based on our good looks and Corvette knowledge, since I retired today, I don't have any money!

Joyce and I are starting the drive down tomorrow morning. Should be in Ft. Myers Sunday afternoon and we plan to be there for the month of August. (We decided to get away from the heat and humidity here in Maryland! ) Maybe we will attend the August club meeting, whenever that is, and start to get involved.

Barb - We just might join more than one club. We will talk when Joyce and I get in and we can compare notes!

Rich

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2007, 08:43 PM   #34
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
Armondo, that is great to hear! I am assuming that you will sponsor us with SWFCC based on our good looks and Corvette knowledge, since I retired today, I don't have any money!

Joyce and I are starting the drive down tomorrow morning. Should be in Ft. Myers Sunday afternoon and we plan to be there for the month of August. (We decided to get away from the heat and humidity here in Maryland! ) Maybe we will attend the August club meeting, whenever that is, and start to get involved.

Barb - We just might join more than one club. We will talk when Joyce and I get in and we can compare notes!

Rich
Rich, consider yourself sponsored. Congr ats on your retirement.

Our next meeting is August 21 @ 7PM. Our address is on our website www.swflcorvetteclubl.com compliments of Linda, our webmaster.

Barb: You and Andy are also invited as well...

Armando
als2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:18 PM   #35
Electra

Name :

Thanks, Armado. As it is, I'm having a difficult time managing my schedule, but it's always nice to know that we're welcome!
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:19 PM   #36
Electra

Name :

Quote:

Rich
Rich, you and Joyce would be most welcome. We'll discuss at dinner this week (I assume?)
Unread 07-31-2007, 03:21 PM   #37
Electra

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052
Barb, Long time no see or hear - hope to see you and Andy soon and definitely for the big Caravan...

Armando
Armando, the Lord willing, we'll be there! The 2003 Caravan was the best vaction I ever had, and we are both looking forward to 2009!
Unread 07-31-2007, 04:51 PM   #38
Lou G

Name :
Lou G is on a distinguished road

Quote:
since I retired today, I don't have any money!
Rich
Congratulations on your retirement Rich. I have been retired for 4 1/2 years and my wife and I are loving every minute of it.
Lou G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2007, 06:43 PM   #39
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou G
Congratulations on your retirement Rich. I have been retired for 4 1/2 years and my wife and I are loving every minute of it.
Thanks Lou!

We have been looking forward to this for some time! As soon as our house sells in Maryland we will become full time residents here in Florida. The Vettes have been full time residents here for about a month now and they seem to like it!

As time permits we will become active in one or two of the local clubs here in SW Florida and we are looking forward to that as well!

Rich

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote