The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-18-2018, 06:13 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2007 C6 Z51 39K Miles Custom Color Trim Combination

I'm getting ready to sell my 2007 C6 Vet with 39k Miles in great condition. I'm located in Miami Florida. The Vet has always been kept in an AC Garage by me as well as the previous owner. I own multiple vehicles so this Vet only gets driven under nice weather.

I'm curious as to what I really have in my hands. I bought the Vet from a boutique dealer and it was marketed as some sort of special edition Grand Sport Vet. At the time of purchase I just cared that the Vet was in phenomenal brand new condition and I loved how it looks and sounds.

I know that in 2007 no GrandSport's were manufactured and this Vet does NOT have the GrandSport components, as wider body and tires; but nonetheless, the vehicle is Badged with the GrandSport emblems. I do have the Window Sticker and Production Data that states that the car has Option "Code D30" reflecting a Factory Original Custom Color and Trim Combination. Only 199 of this samples were built in 2007: 121 Coupes and 78 Convertibles. Nowhere in this paperwork does it say anything about GrandSport, so I don't know what to make of the Badging?

According to the Dealer that sold me the car, the engine is autographed by the Corvette Race Team Drivers and the main designers/engineers. I'm attaching a Picture of this signatures in the Motor.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHAT I REALLY HAVE?

ANY INPUT IN HOW MUCH I CAN GET FOR THIS VET? I'm Looking to get $25K; but I'm not clear if this is realistic...

VIN # 1G1YY26U175136421

2LT Package

Z51 Performance Package

Cobalt Red Leather Interior

LeMans Blue Metallic and interior Trim Combination

Engine: 6.0L V8 LS2

6 Speed Manual Transmissions

MGW Short Throw Shifter: https://www.mgwshifters.com/shifters/corvettes/88

K&N Air Filters

Ported & Polished Throttle Body

Custom Exhaust; Sounds Awesome and like no other Vet! Just Amazing! Sounds Mean and Aggressive, Great Sound Level if you love to hear the melody of the power plant, but want to be considerate to your fellow Citizens.

Custom Diffuser

Dyno Tuned

Removable Roof Panel

I’m 58 and never abuse my vehicles; I’ve never redline, race or abuse this car in any way.

Vehicle has always been garaged kept in an Air Conditioned Garage.

Meticulously maintained with AmsOil Fluids.

I'll be listing the car on eBay in the coming weeks. I will also be posting some good pictures as I get ready to list it.

By the way, The Z06 in the Picture is my new C7 Vet and will not be included in the sale.

Thank you for any input :cheers:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote