The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-02-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Fully Restored & Upgraded 1985 Corvette C4 w/Z51 Package - 7 speed - PR

I'm selling my fully restored and upgraded Z51 1985 Corvette C4 with 7 speeds (4+3 Overdrive Doug Nash Transmission - 1987) manual transmission. I'm the second owner of this car. The car had been in garage storage for over 22 years when I found it and decided to restore it and is garage stored today. I rebuilt this car to keep it. I had it listed before but was in no rush, now I need to sell because of a family financial situation.

The engine and car was rebuilt from the ground up and used all OEM parts. I will also include all documentation (original purchase documents and work from first owner), receipts (for part warranties) and photos of the restoration process. Finally, I will include the original Corvette saw blade wheels that came with the car.

When I purchased the car had 162,685 miles and all of the fiberglass panels were in tact and no cracks. Current milage after 3 years is 163,867.

CLEAN TITLE. CLEAN HISTORY

Like all restoration projects I underestimated and overspent ( almost $15,000 in new parts and upgrades). The project took almost 2 years. The car has only been driven 1,182 miles after the engine rebuild and restoration. The car is currently garaged and driven sparingly for upkeep ( a couple of blocks every few weeks).

During the restoration process I kept the integrity of the car with improvements to performance. This includes an underdrive pulley kit and AIR pump delete along with porting the intake plenum, and an Edlebrock High-flow intake manifold for improving airflow from the air box. This will be one of the nicest and cleanest 30-year-old Corvette's you'll find. This car handle's like on rails and with an open exhaust has a great sound and fast pick-up. Many, Many Extras

Engine: - Chevy 350 Small block engine TPI. A complete rebuild but kept the original pistons, heads and block (work done by machine shop). Replaced valve springs, seals (fel-pro), rocker arms, pushrods, mild-cam, bearings, re-honed cylinders with no bore over. Work done by South Florida Machine Shop.,

New: timing chain, fuel injectors , Edlebrock aluminum valve covers, Edlebrock H-Flow Performance Intake Manifold, EGR, Ported and modified intake plenum, oil pressure sender, fuel pressure sender unit and pump, distributor HEI unit, Coil, MSD Ignition Cap and MSD Super conductor spark plug wires, shorty spark plugs and MORE

Braking: New; rebuilt brake calipers front and rear, rotors, brake pads, master cylinder, Stainless steel braided brake lines front and rear

Suspension & Steering: New; Front Polyurethane suspension bushings, Control arms upper and lower refurbished, upper and lower ball joints (Moog), New Front and Rear OEM Bilsetin Shocks ( Z51 Package), new rebuilt power steering rack, tires, 18" RUFF wheels -- (Will include original OEM saw blade wheels)

Cooling: New; Radiator motor fan, Oversized Performance aluminum radiator, radiator hoses, intake air temperature sensor, custom made high-temperature and flexible transmission oil cooler lines, A.C high temp and low temp switches.

AC: All new components; condenser, new evaporator canister, new blower motor, relays and hoses.

New Glass Targa Top -- OEM Blue Glass

New Headlamps and headlamp motors

New antenna motor -- fully retractable and automatic.

All new Interior.
Newly painted to Factory color ($4,500 in paint alone)

Exhaust: Melrose Smooth flow ceramic coated performance headers with "X" crossover pipes and Magnaflow C4 LT1 Catback Dual exhaust mufflers with tips

Transmission: 1987 Dough Nash 4+3 Overdrive transmission with new; drive shaft joints, fluids in transmission and rear axle, clutch, clutch slave cylinder

Electronic: New rebuilt ECM computer

MORE...

Price: Was $10,499 asking $9480 OBO

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote