• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Good bye Sensei and Domo Arigato

Shadow

On Dec. 30th, the wife of my Aikido Sensei, also a 3rd Dan and co-insutructor with her husband, lost her final battle..that with Pancreatic Cancer:(

Her funeral, actually, per her family, a celebration of her life, was held tonight at my church.

It was a bitter sweet affair at best, but it was good to see how many people she touched in her 59 years.

People from all segments of her life were present including a nice showing from the local Aikido community.

She is seriously going to be missed...

R.I.P. Susan...
God willing, we'll train again on the other side...

Domo Arigato Sensei...:notworthy:

I hate Cancer and what it does to the individual and families. Thanks for sharing Gordon. RIP

P.C. Took 3 of my friends away in less than a year. I hate it!
Bless the family. Im sorry :(

Thanks, It's the scariest of the cancers to me. One of those that they say you can't do anything about...and no one seems to know where it comes from:(

I hate Cancer and what it does to the individual and families. Thanks for sharing Gordon. RIP

Me too my friend:(

Very nice tribute. Condolences to all and prayers for the family.
RIP

Thanks Brad and a great pic of the kids in your avatar:thumbsup:
Take the time to enjoy them.

I'll pass the well wishes along to the family.

Gordon

Back