• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Officer down-2 more good guys gone

Shadow

2 young officers. 1 with kids, 1 with first onthe way:nonod:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/29/florida.police.shot/index.html

2nd time in a week...this one didn't turn out so well......officer safety people!!!

"as they put their hands on the suspect, the suspect spun around, pulled a firearm and shot both police officers,"

Dammit guys!!!!
Pay attention!!!!
...and be careful out there!!!:mad:

I can't tell you how much this pisses me off...:mad::mad:

R.I.P. brothers....

Last edited:
Another "Routine" traffic stop....you never know what you're gonna get. RIP brothers, my prayers to the families.

Another "Routine" traffic stop....you never know what you're gonna get. RIP brothers, my prayers to the families.

Amen my friend.
Done a million of them, especially when working on motors...ain't none of them "routine!"
Some of my worse fights and biggest felony arrests have been the result of a "routine" traffic stop.

Hope this bastard resists.....violently.....and briefly......

I eventually hit such a loss for words. My brothers, sworn, trained and trying every day, every shift, every call to protect and to serve and some POS asshole who should have been in prison for the duration of his life has taken two good lives and affected the lives of countless others forever.

Just got home and caught the news.... There is no f**king reason for this piece of garbage to have been on the streets...Sticking a gun up his ass and pulling the trigger would be too good for this guy...

Heard this at 6 a.m. this morning and it was the talk of the office. I'll just bet some liberal judge allowed this guy back on the streets. :nonod: You don't just all of a sudden turn violent during a traffic stop.

I'm in shock and sad for the families. Ome of the wives is 9 months pregnant. These families need some serious prayers sent their way. I am just stunned by the violence.

I'm in shock and sad for the families. Ome of the wives is 9 months pregnant. These families need some serious prayers sent their way. I am just stunned by the violence.

Was listening to the news this afternoon.

The one whose wife was due next week, started having contractions today when she got the news:(

Let's pray that she and the baby are ok.

What a say to remember a birth....:(

Amen my friend.
Done a million of them, especially when working on motors...ain't none of them "routine!"
Some of my worse fights and biggest felony arrests have been the result of a "routine" traffic stop.

Hope this bastard resists.....violently.....and briefly......

Every time one of my brothers or sisters goes down I get an empty feeling, My heart aches for all who have been left behind, families, friends and leo brothers and sisters.

Only the liberal press considers traffic stops as "routine". I don't think I ever did a traffic stop when my adrenalin didn't kick in just a little because of the unknown.

I agree, I hope he resists and they make him look like swiss cheese !!!

What a sorry state of affairs...

Traci and I feel for you guys...takes a bit of life out of your lungs learning of events like this. Ken, Shadow...I can't feel the hurt like u guys do when it comes to LEO's, but brothers in arms, cops or military, still suffer the same sense of loss...just a bit differently. Our souls miss men like the two lost in Tampa. And to boot, one wife went into labor the day her husband leaves the mortal world. Let us know of a fund to contribute to when its' established. The kids of these two brave souls should never want of a complete college education without it being fully funded like the Wounded Warrier program. We'll contribute what we can.

RIP our 'Soldiers of the Street'!!!!

I agree, I hope he resists and they make him look like swiss cheese !!!

I would like to see him caged like an animal for the remainder of his life. No TV, radiio, reading material but we know that would violate his rights so I agree. I hope he resists.

Ho could this possibly happen? He shot both officers in the head at close range. That's why one friend of mine doesn't wear a vest cause he says the bad guys go for the head shot.

Here's a link to one article. I feel so badly about this I can't even express my feelings. I don't know the officers on this board but please guys be careful.

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2010m6d29-Two-Tampa-police-officers-killed-Press-conference-with-TPD-Chief-Jane-Castor-live-video-chat

Damn... I hope the reward is large enough to get whatever friends he is holed up with motivated enough to turn him in. With any luck the arresting officers will consider breathing as resisting arrest....

Attachments

• resized_Dontae_Rashawn_Morris.jpg
    resized_Dontae_Rashawn_Morris.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 185
Traci and I feel for you guys...takes a bit of life out of your lungs learning of events like this. Ken, Shadow...I can't feel the hurt like u guys do when it comes to LEO's, but brothers in arms, cops or military, still suffer the same sense of loss...just a bit differently. Our souls miss men like the two lost in Tampa. And to boot, one wife went into labor the day her husband leaves the mortal world. Let us know of a fund to contribute to when its' established. The kids of these two brave souls should never want of a complete college education without it being fully funded like the Wounded Warrier program. We'll contribute what we can.

RIP our 'Soldiers of the Street'!!!!

Jack, the Gold Shield Foundation takes good care of the officers childrens needs for college:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll let you know as soon as I hear something. I'm sure there will be funds set up for the pregnant wife and child (God I they both survive), as well as the family of Curtis.

I've been talking on and off with a friend of mine at the dept.

Damn... I hope the reward is large enough to get whatever friends he is holed up with motivated enough to turn him in. With any luck the arresting officers will consider breathing as resisting arrest....

Most of these assholes would sell out there mother for a couple of rocks!

Give them a box and turn his ass over....without the press present!

Not yet confirmed but:

His (Kocaps) wife had the baby today, just hours after he died. How heart breaking all the way around is this?? Praying for these families, and that they get JUSTICE for the losses they have suffered

Not yet confirmed but:
His (Kocaps) wife had the baby today, just hours after he died. How heart breaking all the way around is this?? Praying for these families, and that they get JUSTICE for the losses they have suffered

Just got off the phone with a good friend at TPD. Apparently the information is incorrect. She did not give birth yet.

There are some other things, but I can't put them out here...not now.

Maybe by the end of the day this will be over.....

So now they catch the guy, put him on death roll for 10 years while all the appeals go through and WASTE all our taxpayers money. I know we suppose to show equal justice but this SUCKS big time.

Back