• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 Service Bulletin...FYI.

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
I have a 2005 C6 Z51 Vert... But I'm posting this under C6 in general, because I don't know (niehter did my svc rep) if the problem is limited to Just the type C6 I have.??
My service rep has only been there a week, and was the only one there to ask as everyone else apparently went to lunch!

***I went to the dealership today for an oil change and I had them check out a possible issue that I had with the "Service traction control" popping up on the instrument panel.
It appeared Monday and stayed on until I shut the engine off and It did not return for the rest of the week.
Anyway they said it was the " Steering Wheel Position Sensor Connector Censure" Per Service Doc#1856835***
My service rep said there's a Bulletin that was put out by GM, stating that there's a problem with this (coming lose) and to check our vettes if and when they come in.
He also said, not everyone will have issues with it.
Roll the Dice!!!

Back