The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Firearms and Other Weapons

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Firearms and Other Weapons Had a request for this forum, so here it is. Guess it will give me some place to talk about guns myself after selling my ArmsLocker forum.

Unread 01-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #21
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I wasn't implying that you were a "radical."
What I mean is, this jokers remarks simply fuel the fires for the radical fringe he seems to disdain.
Wasn't aimed at you brother. I think you and I are pretty much on the same page in that book!

I never thought it was aimed at me Shadow. He thinks we're radicals and I'm just sayen..........

You know, that's exactly what I was thinking today while listening to some of the radio mouthpieces.
Trying to cacth up to Sheriff "joe"

From what I understand, the guy that took him down had a weapon ready, safety off and ready for use, but chose other actions for some reason?

If I was standing next to him in a crowd I would hit him with my gun before shooting him with it. Not being there though maybe the guy did have a clear shot. Interesting.

You didn't pay attention in class Bob

Good news doesn't sell nearly as much air time and affect ratings as much as the bad
I haven't read anything yet about the hero's.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2011, 07:02 AM   #22
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I haven't read anything yet about the hero's.
I haven't had time to read anything

Quote:
If I was standing next to him in a crowd I would hit him with my gun before shooting him with it. Not being there though maybe the guy did have a clear shot. Interesting.
That's what I'm thinking

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #23
Bob K
Deceased

This guy is a member of Congress and I guess he thinks the bad guys will adhere to the law. What a genius.

"King said his bill would make it illegal to knowingly carry a gun within a thousand feet of "certain high-profile" government officials."
Unread 01-12-2011, 03:45 AM   #24
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This guy is a member of Congress and I guess he thinks the bad guys will adhere to the law. What a genius.

"King said his bill would make it illegal to knowingly carry a gun within a thousand feet of "certain high-profile" government officials."
...never understimate the power of idiots in large groups!...

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #25
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:

In other words, further widening the gulf between the elitists and all the peons. They can hire body guards by the droves paid for by our tax dollars yet they claim that we don't have any right to buy, have, and carry our own personally funded firearms when we believe we may come into harm's way in our daily travels. I just LOVE crap like this. Pretty much along the lines whereby Congress can make it a crime for peons to lie to them, yet nearly every word out of their mouths to us is a bold faced lie.
Unread 01-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #26
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Pretty much along the lines whereby Congress can make it a crime for peons to lie to them, yet nearly every word out of their mouths to us is a bold faced lie.
I have never given that a thought Rich. How right you are.
Unread 01-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #27
SteveK
Car Show DJ

Name :
SteveK will become famous soon enough

Growing up, if it didn't happen in my home town or the immediate area around Buffalo, NY (Where the new station was), then I never heard about it.
So if some deranged individual was upset with society he/she wasn't fed ideas through media like they are today.

You have to admit that with the speed of the media today there are many many copy cat crimes out there. And if you don't see what appeals to you on or in the media.... head to the web and do a search, it's out there. Just a shame that it gets twisted around the way that it does. That reported wants the story of the decade, but it also feeds the minds of the deranged.

Charter Member #64
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2011, 10:42 PM   #28
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
Growing up, if it didn't happen in my home town or the immediate area around Buffalo, NY (Where the new station was), then I never heard about it.
So if some deranged individual was upset with society he/she wasn't fed ideas through media like they are today.

You have to admit that with the speed of the media today there are many many copy cat crimes out there. And if you don't see what appeals to you on or in the media.... head to the web and do a search, it's out there. Just a shame that it gets twisted around the way that it does. That reported wants the story of the decade, but it also feeds the minds of the deranged.
I'm sorry Steve but I think I'm having a bad night. Your post just went right over the top of my head. Are you saying the media is to blame or partially to blame and if so what media? I'm not sure what you're saying when you say it's twisted. Thanks.
Unread 01-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #29
SteveK
Car Show DJ

Name :
SteveK will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm sorry Steve but I think I'm having a bad night. Your post just went right over the top of my head. Are you saying the media is to blame or partially to blame and if so what media? I'm not sure what you're saying when you say it's twisted. Thanks.
I the media wasn't as proficient as they are, we wouldn't hear half of what we hear. So yes, the media is the source. Are they to blame, no. that is where it is twisted. they want to do the best job they can at reporting the news. They want that story that goes viral and makes a name for themselves. But the deranged person that hears that report and says WOW, that's exactly what I need to do too...... is the problem. You can't censor who hears the news and who doesn't and that will never change. But many ideas are never even thought of until it is seen on the news.

Charter Member #64
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #30
Bob K
Deceased

Thanks Steve. I agree with you but I'm also thankful that I am better informed. I understand what you mean by "twisted" but like I previously posted I think these killers would always find a reason to justify their actions.