The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-17-2018, 10:30 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) C6 Convertible Auto for sale.

Hi all.

It is about time I consider getting a new car so I decided to replace my 06 for sale.

This car has every single option you could get except chrome plated wheels. Instead it has the optional polished wheels. The car even has the very awesome Magnetic shocks.

The car has recently had the ABS controller replaced and the harmonic ballancer replaced. I stay on top of maintenance with all my cars.

The car is in really nice condition with everything fully functional. There is NOTHING to fix or repair on the car! As I said it is in NICE condition and well cared for. That said we drive our cars and this car has 90,000 miles on it. In addition to all the maintenance being done with the car I have the Isimple Bluetooth adapter installed on the car so you can wireless stream your music off your phone to the nav radio.

If you are looking for a very nice riding car that is reliable and in good condition then this is your car! I live in Florida and I am able to do a video call on the apple phone with you to give you a tour of the car.

My email is Katesback@yahoo.com and you can contact me that way.

The price for the car is $20,000.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote