The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Member to Member Services

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Member to Member Services This forum is for members to help, and to seek help from, other members with their expertise and requests for expertise. This is outside of car related stuff, such as repairs, mods, etc. Things like plumbing problems, construction, etc.

Unread 02-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
Benjamin

Name : BENJAMIN LONG SR.
Benjamin is on a distinguished road
Default Powder Coating and Ceramic Coating Services

Hi,

I'm Benjamin, I run a multitude of tax shelters, AKA websites and side businesses, one of which I do powder coating and ceramic coatings. I did the compressor and turbine housings on Rich's blue vette and should have some work from Aaron Scott @ South Ga Corvettes coating some of his personal parts.

Here is a small site showing some of the parts I have coated in the past, if the gallery ends in PC then it is Powder Coat and CC means Ceramic Coat.

www.PartTimePowderCoating.com

I am located in Boston GA, between Thomasville and Valdosta or between US-319 and I-75 on HWY 84. I do ALL coatings on the weekend as I travel on the road during the week for my real job that pays the bills. Pickup and delivery of parts can be arranged at a pre-agreed on rate depending on the distance.

I can not do large items currently, all the parts on the site were baked in the oven so gauge them for comparison. the Ford 32V valve cover barely fit and so did the headers.

Price depends on what product is requested, what color, what prep is needed and how quick the turn around is needed. MOST stuff can be had same day, if not the day after.

You can PM me here or send me an email @ Benjamin@PartTimePowderCoating.com

Please provide pics and dimensions if possible when requesting a quote as that will help me figure out product coverage. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Benjamin