The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-18-2024, 09:00 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2010 Grand Sport Corvette Manual

2010 Corvette Grandsport 6 speed manual finished in cyber grey. 69,500 miles. 20,400 miles on a brand new LS3 installed under warranty at a Chevrolet dealership in early 2020. Asking price of 35,000. No mechanical issues with the car, runs and drives great.

Unfortunately, I am listing my corvette for sale as I am moving and am looking to only have a single vehicle instead of two. I have owned it since march of 2021. It has a clean Florida title with 0 accidents. I can send more pictures and videos as well if interested.

VIN: 1G1YR2DWXA5107363

The car is mostly stock with a few aftermarket additions. All of the performance modifications including the Dyno tune were done by Powertech Performance LS experts in Tampa, FL.

Modifications:

American racing long tube headers and catless X pipe (extremely good fit and finish)

Connected to NPP exhaust with wireless controller for valves

Upgraded starter, spark plugs, and heat resistant wires were installed as supporting mods.

Haltech intake

Dyno tuned at 421 Wheel HP and 425 Wheel torque.

I also replaced the stock wheels with OEM forged wheels from a ZR1. Currently fitted with 335 continental extreme contacts.

Bilstein b8 sport shocks were used to replace the standard shocks

Aftermarket LED side markers are the only cosmetic modification on the car.

The interior has been fitted with a Bluetooth Kenwood touchscreen head unit.

Maintenance:

This car has been meticulously mechanically maintained by a local mechanic and has been extremely reliable. I have documentation for all work performed over the past 3 years as well as documentation for the engine installed under warranty. Under my ownership oil has been changed every 2000 miles. Since I acquired the car nearly every fluid has been changed or flushed. The starter, alternator, brake pads, shocks, and other connecting suspension components, have all been replaced or upgraded. I will be happy to send you a chronological list of work performed and/or receipts if desired.

I also have a set of OEM grandsport wheels, aftermarket side skirts, stock exhaust, and a few other miscellaneous parts that can be worked into the deal if desired.

If you have any questions regarding my car feel free to reach out. Thank you.

Feel free to call or text 850-264-1511.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote