The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB "Friendship Building A Legend"

Unread 01-11-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking 5 Bridges Cruise January 14th

All Corvettes invited to a 5 Bridges Run on Sunday, January 14th!

This run is 100 miles, takes less than two hours, and goes over all 5 of the major bridges over Tampa Bay: Sunshine Skyway, Gandy Bridge, Howard Franklin Bridge, Bayside Bridge, and Courtney Campbell Causeway.

At the end you are invited to meet with us at Landry's Seafood House for their famous Sunday Brunch.

We will meet in front of the Office Depot behind Hooters and McDonalds on US60 in Brandon, just West of I-75. This is the location used by Tampa Bay Vettes for their cruises, in case you are familiar with them. The address of the Office Depot is 10057 Adamo Drive, Tampa, in case you want to use a GPS or Google/Yahoo to find it.

We will leave promptly at 9:00 AM, and should arrive at Landry's, on Rocky Point, just before 11.

With tax and tip, figure on about $30 per person for Landry's brunch. Although I have not had it myself, it is famous in the Tampa Bay area so should be worth it. Landry's has excellent off-street parking with lots of room to park as a group away from other vehicles.

The only other cost besides your gas is a $1.00 toll for the Sunshine Skyway bridge.

Maps and directions will be provided at the run start (at least until we run out). No door prizes, poker hands, raffle tickets, dash plaques, etc. Just a nice drive over the bridges with a group of Corvettes, and brunch and chat at the end if you're so inclined.

You are invited!

If you are pretty certain you are going to come, I would appreciate it if you would let me know so I can know how many maps to print up. If you plan to join us at Landry's, please let me know that as well so we can give them a rough headcount.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by JIM KILL; 05-02-2008 at 12:52 PM.
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
DocDye

Name :
DocDye is on a distinguished road
Default Silver Bullet to the rescue!

I heard you were speeding again! Shame on you!

Mike

PS. I got your message about the Jacket. Theresa and I will be at Tommy's at 10:30 AM Wednesday if you want to drop by.
DocDye is offline   Reply With Quote