The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Super rare hard to find Copper, Thats right Copper 94.

SUper duper ultra rare 94 C4 Corvette (C4 and rare in the same sentence? the hell you say almost as rare as the word friendly and C2 owner in the same sentence). No way you can deny one of 116 produced in 94 is not as rare as a steak on a grill thats out of propane (charcoal tastes better get with the program......jerk). Ok all that aside at least It's not the "rare" that most people come up with like rare Red with black interior, or rare Removeable targa top (this car has that covered, or uncovered too) or my fave, rare ZR1 bumper package.

Of the entire C4 run of 358180 phew we'll never run out of these Copper was only offered in 86,87 and 94 a total of 207 units, thats 5.78% Wow, I SAID WOW! You can't look for these they just have to pop up.

On to the Car itself (other than the rare color) RARE!, ahem scuze me. It is a low option auto LT1 300 hp 1994 with 91400 miles only options are acrylic targa Bose cassette and Electronic climate control. Car runs great starts right up idles awesome hit the gas instant power. No leaks drips etc even the back of the intake is dry, no smoke at start up or while driving. Auto trans shifts perfectly into all gears it too does not leak slip or anything. No warning lights on, everything works even the A/C is ice cold and just recharged to keep your swimmers on ice till the date is over.

Interior is nice overall the drivers door panel has an inch and a half long crack The seats however are worn what can I say? imagine your Grandma in bikini (I know I'm a bastard) and you'l have a good idea on what they look like. I have to go hit myself in the head with a hammer till that image is out of my head now..................................... ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ .......................................o w I'm back. Tires have plenty of tread but are GSC's which have not been produced in awhile kind of like someone wearing throwback Air Jordans they look cool but get with the prtogram dude your not 20 anymore. Wheels are nice and shiny some minor rashing. Bose stereo sounds great all four speaker amps work. Both headlights rotate like a lap dancing stripper when you pull out a 20.00.

Drives great nice and smooth, has the base gearing 2:59 rear so as a cruiser it gets nearly 30 mph at highway speeds, which is way more important at 4 dollar a gallon gas than 0-60 .3 quicker the .01% of the time you actually floor it. Not like your gonna autocraoss or drage race a copper......you are? you nutbag!

Now why did they make so few coppers? cuz they could not get it to match perfectly on new cars so it was pulled after only 3 days of production all the copper cars are early build and this one is no:264 built in 94. This car is no exception when you really look at it in the sun you can see it, but in a garage it is unnoticable.

Car looks like a new penny going down the road, if you buy it and you name is actually penny I will lose my friggin' mind.

Defects are talthough I find no signs of damage the hood on the pass side seems to go over the trim a touch far and the rear bumper has a tiny bit of flaking in the trim gap- not very noticable.

Overall a good running driver C4 that your not gonna see another of unless you go to a vette show. Rarer (there I go again someone stop me!) than the Grand Sport, any pace car, anniversary etc etc.

9400.00 located in Sterling Va 20164 test pilots will be shot down.

Small buy comes with car for right price but you must take wife as well. No pics of wife don't want to blow the deal.

I was not gonna put it on the forum but I'm hoping a true C4 enthusiest (once again first time together in a sentence) will pick it up.

RARE! :rock:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote