The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 09-14-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
corvettegraveyard

Name :
corvettegraveyard has disabled reputation
Default 1984 corvette 4 sale z51 package stick shift

A super nice corvette, it has 75% of the green wood body kit still on it, it has many new or recent parts on it. The sumitomo tires are brand new! I have driven the car for two weeks and put afew miles on the tires but they have less than 200 miles on them they are the 255/50 zr 16. The vette has new brakes all around, with brake hoses too, the suspension is tight all around and the ball joint looks very recent too, new belts and new hoses, the ac has already been concerted to 134a. and it blows cold. This car is an original california car, no rust on it! It was first titled in 1983! possible collectors item! The rims are original and have very lil scratches and no/minimal curb rash. It has a very recent alternator, and smog pump, a very recent tune up, with fuel filter. The engine appears to be a recent goodwrench reman or new good wrench engine. I would give a professional guess of maybe ayer or two old, but I have not checked the stamp plate behind the ac compressor. The car starts up on the first try and idles correctly. The cluster is recently rebuilt, and glows brightly with no problems. I received the car with the front bumper loose and no radio in the car. I have cleaned the car buffed out the paint, and changed the oil, it is clear like olive oil. The headliner could use replacing the hood and front bumper could use some paint from the slight fender bender and the rest of the paint is passable, a lil dry The drivers side headlight needs the gear changed, and the headlight frame is cracked. The headlight were converted to 1989 and newer so they are very durable. PLease call me at 954 317 2473 with any questions First 3000$ drives her home
Attached Images

corvettegraveyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
FL_BILL_23U

Name :
FL_BILL_23U is on a distinguished road

Maybe I am missing something, but what could make this car a collector?
FL_BILL_23U is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2006, 06:39 PM   #3
corvettegraveyard

Name :
corvettegraveyard has disabled reputation
Default 1983

The car was first registered and titled in 1983, as per california dmv? So a very early model 1984 corvette. Maybe one of the first hundered cars?
corvettegraveyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
jdurhan

Name :
jdurhan is on a distinguished road

The Vin. # should tell you what # it is.
jdurhan is offline   Reply With Quote