The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-01-2018, 11:10 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Find a buyer, earn $250! 1200hp c6 z06

please share on your social media and with friends to make cold hard cash!!! If your referral gets my car sold, I will give you $250 spotters fee!

Extremely fun and super reliable street/strip z06. Big dollar build, no short cuts taken. Driven not hidden but it's time for a new toy after owning this bad boy for 5 years. Clean car-fax, no accidents and about 60k deep in mods excluding cost of vehicle. (45k)

Mod list below

Engine : RHS 6 bolt block, Callies crank, Compstar rods, 9.8:1 compression, Mast 305 heads, ARP head studs, Harland sharp rockers, Stage 4 FI cam, Dual springs, Stock manifold, 3-4000 miles on the engine.

Induction : Vortech YSI supercharger, A&A 10 rib direct drive system, 2.7 pulley, Dual 50mm Tial bov's, custom inlet piping, A&A intercooler, 4-5000 miles on blower.

Fuel System : Fore dual drop in fuel system, 1680cc injectors, Alky Dual nozzle meth kit, e85 flex fuel sensor to run both pump and E85

Transmission : Rpm transmissions 2 speed power-glide with 3600 stall converter with Trans-brake. 500 miles on transmission. IF YOU PREFER A 6 SPEED. SELL THE GLIDE SET UP AND GO BACK TO 6 SPEED. YOU WOULD GET MORE FOR A USED GLIDE SET UP THAN IT WOULD COST FOR A NEW TR6060 AND CLUTCH!

Exhaust : Kooks 1 7/8th headers, Dual 3 inch exhaust with 2 bullet mufflers dumped before transmission,

Differential : Stock Z06 diff with 3.42 gears, DSS 1500hp billet axles and LG drag spindles to allow 15 inch rear rims.

Wheels : Weld 15x10 bead locks and 18x4.5 front skinnies , 275 x 28 inch Mickey Thompson pro radials on the rear, 5 inch x 28 inch skinnies up front,

Suspension : Stock suspension with stock bolts wound up and front sway bar removed.

Under hood : 240 amp alternator, D3 engineering Dual radiator fans on a cut down Dewitts Radiator, Dual custom catch cans, Hood spacers to extract heat.

Cosmetic :ZR1 front carbon fiber lip and side skirts, Black out tail and side marker kit, Carbon fiber interior trim kit.

Condition : Interior 8/10 and body and paint 8/10. I am not the show car guy as you can probably see. I drive them and little marks and street wear don't burn at me like it does the show car guys. Driven not hidden. It is still in excellent condition for a 11 year old vehicle. Low mileage. Approx 34000 miles

Performance : 940 whp on a mustang dyno which reads approx 12% lower than a dyno-jet dyno which is what is more commonly used. This would estimate the engine horse power to be approx 1200 hp. The Z06 has been bullet proof for my 5 years of ownership. It has only made 2 x 1/4 mile passes. 9.80 @151 mph and 9.66 @ 154 mph on a poorly prepared track. This Z will run 8s with a well prepped track and some seat time. 154 mph indicates that a mid 8 1/4 miles is only a few test hits away!

Conclusion : This corvette is not a problem car that is being cut lose. It is a reliable, fun car with nothing to spend. NO trades or part outs. The only thing stopping this car from being a low 8 second car is an air 2 water inter-cooler as the A&A cooler that come with the kit is now a restriction.

$48000 ono
Located South Florida

For further questions message me. For more pics and videos, visit my insta-gram page under name Vehiclecustomizationexpert .

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote