The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S: 1995 LT1 Convertible, Double White ove Red/Blk. in Florida

* ONLY BOUGHT AND OWNED IN FLORIDA, Clean Carfax/AutoCheck /Score 44, and always Smoke Free.

Price: $11,900

* 1995 LT1 Convertible in Artic White (code #10) with 3 month old White Top, including clean Red Leather Interior with Black Accents (code 703)

* Adult owned, well maintained and looked after.

* Original Window Sticker was just about $48,000. ( I do Not Have it, but reproductions can be purchased at: https://store.corvettemuseum.com/ser...buildsheet.asp $35 members/$40 non members)

NOTE: Many Upgrades to 1995 LT-1 C4 models, as compared to the earlier year C4 version's is shown at bottom area of ad**

* It is hard not to fall in love with this Clean nice driving Corvette when you see her, and then better yet drive it.
Absolutely Stunning 19 year old Corvette in Classic 1953 Corvette Color Combo.
She has been well cared for, and shows wonderfully.
The motor displays no buildup whatsoever, and runs clean and terrific!
Odometer is at 69,450 and all original.

No noises or odors. While driving, it's easy to realize just how easy the miles have been that she's been driven.

She is sweet, and has been pleasure driven only.

* Fully operational Sport option Seats in Leather Trim and Power Driver and Passenger (code AQ9).

* 4 Speed Automatic operating perfectly, and just serviced last month with Fluid Flush also.

* BOSE CD. Fully and properly operational, along Power Antenna motor works, but mast doesn’t. I get all local stations,though, and CD works too!
No crackels or blown speakers.

* "Cold" Electronic Climate Control Air Conditioning/Heat, P/Locks, P/Windows, P/Seats, Elec. Mirrors, Delay Wipers, Selective Ride and Handling (code FX3), all the Exterior/Interior Lighting, Automatic Trans. Rear End, Horns, Cruise Control, Gages, Headlamps (yes quiet motors), Traction Control, ABS, Tilt Teering, Convertible Top mechanism, and Hatch relaeses, etc. are ALL WORKING GREAT!

* Weatherstrips are all good, no chunks missing. Side window vertical strips display cracking, but are soft and pliable. Dash is nice, and Defroster area not cracked or Sunstroked.

* Owners Manual
* G92 Performance Axle 3.07 ratio.

* Also, Recently replaced/serviced:
* 4 New OEM Rotors, and Ceramic Brake Pads 1000 miles ago.
* Spark Plugs
* Drain and refill Antifreeze.
* Always timely Synthetic Oil Changes
* Convertible Top
* Interior is nice and crisp for it being a 1995, allowing for minimal wear and tear.

Never in any Collision, has original Body parts, with some small surface scratches on body, and a scratch and chip on trunk deck, that seems like just what would happen if a ladies pocketbook was set on it while fumbling with keys, opening door, and dragging bag off just a bit. But all in all, you would be hard pressed to notice except when waxing, and nothing major otherwise.

Paint is Bright and Shines Nicely. Just Waxed.

She is beautiful and she gets comments on her Condition often.
* Autocheck Score is 44 because it displays 4 owners since she was new. (all in Hobe Sound, and West Palm Beach area)
Autocheck? Well they rather score a 100k mile 1-3 owner car higher! Than one with 69k miles on it. Go figure that logic?

***The clean flat newer roads here in Florida, are very car friendly and void of potholes and the like. So having been a South Florida Corvette all her life, she is Rattle Free, Sharp, Tight, and Factory Stock along with being Great Fun to drive!...Anywhere***

I found the following info online.
'95 C4 updates were as follows:

All 1995 Corvette models also came standard with traction control and anti-lock brakes. The braking system was further complimented by receiving the same heavy duty RPO J55 code brakes as the super Vette’s ZR-1 did.

GM updated the 1995 Corvette, by restyling the front fender “gill” air vents, fuel injectors were revised to better cope with alcohol-blend fuels and to reduce fuel dripping after engine shutdown. The engine cooling fan was modified for quieter operation. Different Opti Spark to handle the previous ’92-‘94 LT1 Opti problems.
The early Optispark distributor had durability problems and a revised version was introduced with vacuum vents to remove moisture on the 1994 B-Bodies and in 1995 on the Y and F-Bodies; the vacuum vents can be added onto earlier distributors

There were a few different versions of the LT1. All feature a cast iron block, with aluminum heads in the Y and F bodies, and cast iron heads in the B and D bodies. Corvette blocks had four-bolt main caps, while most other blocks were two-bolt main caps.

Also better Sound: The 1995 Corvette’s CD player was reinforced better to stop the frequent skipping that could occur over bumps and other rough areas.

Rattle Reduction: As a chief complaint with buyers was still the rattles that the Corvette produced, the Chevy boys responded by installing adhesive strips that would reduce some rattle in strategically located places throughout the cabin.

No disappointments here.

Fly in or Bus into SE Florida. and you can drive her home.
Exc. Fuel MPG, and the dash display averages 20.3 - 20.8 MPG, and when on the Highways, I drive approx. 75mph to keep up with traffic. But the Gas mileage with Overdrive Trans. on the Interstates etc. is actually fantastic at over 25+!

If truly interested, and you would like addl. pictures, etc, message me your phone number, and ask me for mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my fellow C4 devotee's. It's just my opinion, but the 1995 and then the 1996 are the best and obviously the most well thought out examples of the thirteen year C4 model run.
In my opinion, next to the great looking 1965-72 models, these later LT1's run as strong as 95% of the big blocks available in that era.
But these late C4's are so much more affordable at the current time, and they are finally now getting the value recognition they deserve.
They are a great way to drive your money, so to speak. This one is nice.
Thank You for looking.

:flag:

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote