The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-04-2017, 10:33 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2010 3ZR ZR1 Built Stroker 900+HP $10K Carbon Interior Akro/CCW's **WOW

You are Viewing a 2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 3ZR Coupe

3ZR PACKAGE!!!! ONLY 9K MILES!!! $10K CARBON INTERIOR!!! 900+ HP OVER $80K INVESTED!!!!

**Serious Inquires** Please PM For Further Information. **I Will Respond Within the Hour** (Please Respect My listing and unless you are a contender for the Car, do not insert your opinion of Price/ETC. Thank you in advance)

I will be happy to work with the buyer on price if you would like to remove some of the Carbon Fiber Parts and or CCW wheels/Akro Exhaust.

You are currently viewing one of the Most PRISTINE well cared for Fully Built 2010 Corvette ZR1's For Sale in the Country at this time. Previously owned by Respected Member Gio-305. If 600+ HP was not enough, we added A Fully Built 416ci Stroker With Every Supporting Modification to the Engine and Drivetrain to support power over 1,000 HP!!! This 2010 ZR1 is finished in RARE Arctic White Exterior with Ebony Interior. In addition to the Factory Carbon Fiber accents Full Carbon Fiber Carvagio Seats with Italian Napa Leather and Alcantara/Carbonfiber Flat Bottom Steering wheel were installed just to name a few interior upgrades. This ZR1 Has been Babied since Day one, and nothing but the best quality Parts have been used on this build. CLEAN CARFAX NO ACCIDENTS or STORIES. I'am the 3rd owner according to carfax although The car was purchased by GIO-305 with 800 miles from the dealer and I bought it off him. The Build Was Performed with 1,500 Miles on the car. This ZR1 has been stored in a climate controlled Alarmed Garage with a Car cover when not in use on a Battery Tender. I have Every Receipt documenting the build as well as Photos to Backup Every Part. The Car has Been serviced and Maintained by Carlyle Racing in Columbus, Ohio Home of the Worlds Fastest IRS Corvette Driven and owned by Mark Carlyle. Perfect Drivability, and all power and convince options Remain installed. All Service Is up To date and the Fluids are all new Including (Brake Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Coolant, Clutch Fluid, Diff Fluid, Engine Oil) No Leaks or Issues with the ZR1 are present that I am aware of.

The Car made 813 WHP and 920 WTQ on 15 PSI E85 FUEL Tuned By Very Well Respected Shop owner Howard Tanner at Redline Motorsports in Florida. You can run either 93 Octane pump Gas, or E85 as the car is equipped with an Ethanol Sensor and Flex fuel Kit for Easy Switchover.

I purchased the car a little over a year ago it was listed for $91,500 at the time. It has been a TREAT to drive and just to look at. I' am simply Testing the Waters and seeing what else is out there at this time. I' am in no rush to sell my ZR1 unless the Right Buyer presents themselves. If you have Researched market Value of these ZR1s then you know that depending on options and add-ons, ZR1s under 15K miles are bringing $69-75K. This ZR1 Boasts much more value for your dollar when it comes to what is invested and all the Extras that NONE of the other ZR1's in the market at this time can say they have. In addition the pristine condition, and It being a premium color. This is the ZR1 is the Creme of the Crop to have. You cannot Replicate this Build anywhere close to my Sale Price. Save the countless hours of Time, and money and buy a Proven Performance Factory Supercar thats turn Key ready to go!

Shipping:
The Car can be Shipped in an enclosed trailer anywhere in the USA. Seamless Transaction. Just message me your address and I can quote you Shipping. Buyer is Responsible for Shipping Costs.

FACTORY EQUIPMENT: (3ZR $10,000 OPTION)

Custom Leather Wrapped Interior
BOSE Premium Sound System
XM Satellite Radio
Power Telescoping Steering Wheel
Heated Seats
Memory Package
Universal Home Remote
Adjustable Sport Bucket Seats
Power Passenger Seat
Bluetooth Connectivity
Navigation System

Aftermarket Upgrades:

Engine:

Dallas Performance Built 416ci Stroker Motor ($12,000)

Wiseco Custom Forged Pistons w/HD Piston Pins

Forced Induction Rings

ARP Main Stud Kit

ARP LS9 Headstud Kit

ARP 2000 Rod Bolts

ACL Coated Main and Rod Bearings

Callies Comp Star 6.125'' Forged Ultra H Beam Rods

Callies Dragon Slayer Forged Crank 4'' Stroke

1100 cc ID Injectors ($1300)

Custom 1000 HP Return Style Fuel System Including: Bosch High Volume EFI External Pump, Fuel Lab 1:1 Boost Refrence Regluator, Fuel Lab Fuel Filter, Adjustable Boost Switch, 2 EFI Check Valves, Stainles Brainded AN Lines, E85 Flex Fuel Sensor, and Aluminum Rails. ($3,600)

2'' American Racing Headers with 3'' X Pipe No Cats ($2,000)

Akrapovic Exhaust with 4'' carbon Tips and E-Valves ($3,000)

Garage Door Opener Exhaust Mod

MGW Short Throw Shifter ($360)

RPS Tirpple Carbon Singel Hub Design Clutch ($5,500)

Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft ($3,200)

Tilton Clutch Master Cylinder ($350)

Carlyle Racing Pedal Stop ($150)

Carlyle Racing Remote Bleeder ($150)

Vengeance Racing Large Volume Heat Exchanger Kit ($1,400)

Meziere 30 GHP Billet I/C Pump ($300)

LPE Cold Air Intake System ($600)

Ported LPE Snout ($1,500)

LPE Pulley 2.35'' ($150)

ATI Balancer ($400)

160 Thermostat ($100)

LG Large Volume Radiator ($1000)

D3 Pro Speed Dual Spal Fan Shroud ($850)

Dallas Performance D6 Cam

Patriot Xtreme Valve Spring Kit

West Coast Corvette Stage 3 LS9 Ported Heads ($4,000)

Titanium Intake Valves

lnconel Exhaust Valves

Bronze Valve Guides

Ported LS9 Blower Housing& Manifold

D3 Modified Intercooler Bricks

Exterior/Styling:

CCW C14 Drag Pack ($6,000)

MT SS Drag Radials 345/35/18 **BRANKD NEW** ($700)

M&H Racemaster 6.5 Front Runners 75% Tread Life ($425)

2013+ Black Housing Factory Headlights ($2,500)

100% Carbon Mud flaps ($350)

APSIS Carbon Fiber Fender Vents ($350)

APSIS Carbon Fiber Brake Cooling Vents ($350)

APSIS Carbon Fiber Door Handle Trim ($100)

Clear Side Markers ($100)

Ceramic 15% Window Tint ($350)

Interior Styling:

Caravaggio Carbon Fiber Daytona seats in Italian Nappa Leather and Alcantara ($8,000)

APSIS D-Style Carbon Fiber/Alcantara Flat Bottom ZR1 Steering Wheel ($2,500)

APSIS Carbonfiber Center Console ($800)

APSIS Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser ($1,500)

APSIS Carbon Fiber and Ancantara Door Sills ($800.00)

APSIS Leather Shift Boot and Alcantara E Brake Boot ($350.00)

APSIS Carbon Fiber Headliner ($2,000)

Kenwood Double Din Navigation with i Phone Connect and Backup Camera ($1,500)

Full LED Lighting ($100)

Price: $84,900 $1K Finders Fee for a closed Deal at The Sale Price.:cheers:

Photos:

Dyno Graph/Receipts:

Exterior:

Engine:

Interior:

Videos:

You Tube

You Tube

You Tube

You Tube