The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-05-2017, 04:43 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2004 Triple Black Z51 6spd convertible 12k$

It has come time to sell my 2004 Corvette. It is a 6spd manual convertible with the heads-up display and Z51 handling package. It has 153300 miles and will go up as I drive it periodically. I'm selling because it stays parked in the garage on a battery tender more than I drive it. I need something with a backseat for the kids. I don't drive it in bad weather but have taken the occasional 3-4 hour road trip without any issues. It has a mild cam with dual valve springs. The EGR has been removed. Stainless American Racing headers with a cat delete mid pipe are installed. Titanium Z06 mufflers finish the exhaust. It has a throaty sound but is by no means obnoxious. It has black Z06 style rims with Firestone tires replaced just over a year ago that have tons of tread left. The stock radio has been replaced by a Pioneer radio with Bluetooth and a USB connection, two amps, and a 10" subwoofer in the trunk. Last fall the flywheel clutch, rubber couplers, and torque tube bearings were replaced professionally. It is a Level 2 Monster Clutch with remote bleeder that was broken in carefully per their recommendations. The convertible top was replaced shortly before I bought the car and is in good condition without rips or tears. During my ownership, I have also replaced the K&N air filters, alternator, and battery.

The bad: It could be better tuned. The cam was installed before I bought it and it occasionally surges at idle until it settles down. It is a mild cam with a small amount of lope. Otherwise it runs fantastic. The fuel gauge gives a read error when the tank is full but goes away after a few miles. This is a common C5 problem but it hasn't bothered me enough to the replace the fuel sender. It reads accurate for the rest of the time. The tire pressure sensor batteries are dead and I haven't replaced the senders or batteries. Again, hasn't bothered me enough to worry about it.

I bought the car five years ago from a dealer in Florida and all in all it's a fun reasonably quick car that I love. It is not a show car. It has wear and tear for its age and mileage but it is tight car that rides smooth with no rattles. I do not have to sell the car and don't need help selling it. No lowball offers or joy rides please. If you're serious please message me and I will call you back. Only trades considered would be a Land Cruiser of similar value or condition. $12,000 obo.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote