Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Welcome Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Welcome Room Member introductions

Unread 01-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #21
Captain Awesome

Name :
Captain Awesome is on a distinguished road

Sweet!
We get into town on saturday and are going down to naples for the night, not sure if there are any clubs in naples worth checking out. I know of a couple in ft.myers cause I use to DJ at them. I dont even know if they are still open though. I was thinking of hitting the scene that night when we get there then hitting the road around florida to meet up with customers while we are there. if you know a couple people that might want to get together and hangout for awhile and talk vettes, let me know. Im looking into having a couple more people frmo teh forum meet up in Ft.Myers/ CapeCoral for maybe a meet n Greet. we'll see what happens. Your 24? what highschool did you go too? Im a RedKnight! (that might start a war in here...lol) My grandfather was the Algebra teacher there for like 37 years and also the swim coach. (NFMHS)
~joshua
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #22
ImportImage

Name :
ImportImage has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
Sweet!
We get into town on saturday and are going down to naples for the night, not sure if there are any clubs in naples worth checking out. I know of a couple in ft.myers cause I use to DJ at them. I dont even know if they are still open though. I was thinking of hitting the scene that night when we get there then hitting the road around florida to meet up with customers while we are there. if you know a couple people that might want to get together and hangout for awhile and talk vettes, let me know. Im looking into having a couple more people frmo teh forum meet up in Ft.Myers/ CapeCoral for maybe a meet n Greet. we'll see what happens. Your 24? what highschool did you go too? Im a RedKnight! (that might start a war in here...lol) My grandfather was the Algebra teacher there for like 37 years and also the swim coach. (NFMHS)
~joshua
Joshua,

Im originally from NJ and moved down here when i was about 21. in naples, check out sway, its a good time over there.
down here in ft myers, you want to go to level or venu...probably venu its a good time! (i was just there saturday)
ImportImage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #23
Captain Awesome

Name :

We'll do that!
let me know if you are game? wanna line up some nice girls for us?
Unread 01-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #24
ImportImage

Name :

I used to have the girls and the partying down (i used to go out about everynight) and show off in my stupid viper and get vip all the time etc. then i met a nice girl and realized i was wasting all of my $...so i stopped...and when you have a gf for a year or so...the other girls start to um...dwindle away. besides she lives with me now...so other girls are out of the question. but if i go out in fort myers...im guaranteed to run into a few i know
Unread 01-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #25
Captain Awesome

Name :

All the nice girls are in florida! Thats why I was hoping you knew a couple. The girls up here are.................................. dont know what to say about them...lol no good... I miss the southern bells tahts all.
CANT WAIT FOR FLORIDA!
Unread 01-08-2008, 12:35 AM   #26
ImportImage

Name :

ugh...if only i posted up who my x is...i think i found out about all the not nice girls in florida before i met this one...

i'll save myself the punishment. just google lela star (NOT SAFE FOR WORK!...or with anyone around) and i think you can get the hint of what i went through.

anyway yeah good ones are hard to find!

gary, i guess someone on viperalley has your avatar then. your living the dream! awesome
Unread 01-08-2008, 10:18 AM   #27
Captain Awesome

Name :

I just did a google and you kinda set yourself up for failure with that one.. you dont date *stars*..... everyone knows that.. Thats not someone I would ever take home to Mom so i couldnt date her..lol. Glad you found a good girl now!
Unread 01-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #28
ImportImage

Name :

Quote:
I just did a google and you kinda set yourself up for failure with that one.. you dont date *stars*..... everyone knows that.. Thats not someone I would ever take home to Mom so i couldnt date her..lol. Glad you found a good girl now!
(she wasnt a "star" before i met her)
Unread 01-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #29
Captain Awesome

Name :

OH.... well then you are a bad influence on them...lol!!!
some of us have that effect on them...
Unread 01-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #30
ImportImage

Name :

Quote:
OH.... well then you are a bad influence on them...lol!!!
some of us have that effect on them...
i think more she was a bad influence on me...thats why i kicked her out...its funny. ups picks up here everyday. so one day i packed her stuff and sent it to cali...and said peace out...that was over a year ago. best decision i ever made

anyway back to cars...