The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-28-2019, 04:46 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Immaculate 2015 Corvette C7...9889 Miles...1 Owner...Warranty - $49000

Private Seller 2015 Corvette C7…Immaculate Condition....9889 Miles....1 Owner....Warranty Until 1/2022

$49,000 or reasonable offers...….SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

For AZ (Arizona) residents...buying this 2015 Corvette C7 from a private party makes the transaction a "private sale" which excludes you from paying any AZ MVD Sales Taxes (State or Local). Thus, this alone will relate to $4000-$4500 in immediate savings vs buying from a dealer. In addition, you save on any fees that dealers charge, like Dealer Doc fees which in AZ is an average of $400. This tax situation makes this purchase very compelling for any AZ resident considering savings of nearly $4400-$5000 which makes this stunning Corvette C7 a great value for AZ residents.

I am the original owner of this stunning 2015 Corvette C7. This is the LT1 with ZF1 Appearance Pkg. and many quality extras added, & listed below. GM re-designed the Corvette in 2014 with the new model C7 and with a new look that has carried into the 2019 models.

This C7 was purchased new from Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet in Independence, Mo. The MSRP listed on the window sticker was $63,010. In 2016 The MSRP raised to $64,010. 2017 GM had another price increase in MSRP to $65,010 (+-). This C7 is under GM warranty up until 01/03/2022 or 56005 miles which ever comes first. The extended warranty is the best on the market. Any GM dealer who services the C7 has the warranty information already input into the GM Service computer system. This Corvette C7 is loaded with custom options. The C7 was transported to southern New Mexico and has resided in Las Cruces, NM since new. The Corvette C7 has been garaged kept and covered when not driven. This been a weekend ride for us.

The C7 currently has 9889 miles and is in excellent/immaculate condition. The exterior paint is in excellent condition and has had a Nano Ceramic Paint Coating applied to the vehicle. These Nano Ceramic Paint Coating application cost anywhere from $1200 to $4000 from a professional detail shop. The paint surface is a smooth as glass. The shine, reflection, and brilliance of the paint is stunning. Interior leather seating (Gray), no leather rips, no leather scratch's, dash in new condition. Interior door panels look like they just came out of the factory. No accidents, no dents.

The C7 wheels are 19" & 20" and the C7 Z06 style. Stunning beautiful chrome. The tires Continental Extreme DWS All-Season are in excellent condition with no signs of any major wear. There is clean title on this C7 and is in my possession. Brakes in excellent condition, brake fluid serviced. This C7 has under gone 3 oil changes. 1st oil change at production and 2 others thereafter. The C7 has full synthetic oil.

I have posted 24 images (my limit) and have many more available upon request. I am selling the Corvette C7 due to age, the limited use of the C7 and downsizing from 5 vehicles.

This Corvette C7 makes an ideal vehicle for previous, current or 1st time Corvette enthusiasts. While this C7 had an MSRP of $64,010, and extras have been added, you could not possibly duplicate this Corvette in this condition for this price being offered, $49,000. The same car duplicated as this C7 would cost in excess of $69,000 without any extended warranty.

Unfortunately, the images provided via this classified do not show the beauty of this Corvette. I really hate to part with it, but must. The ride, the drive, the handling is simply remarkable. And I must say the C7 "fit & finish" of all the body panels is very good. This is a beautiful Corvette C7

Color: Torch Red

Interior: Gray Leather seating...currently Red & Black leatherette seat covers. C7 OEM seats in like new condition.

ZF1 Appearance Package
19" x 20" Wheels and Tires
Rear C7 Spoiler
Z06 19" x 20" Chrome Wheels (from Florida Speed Shop)
C7 Carbon Z06 Side Skirts
GM OEM front Air Dam
DynaMat Sound Proofing under rear deck carpet, rear wheel wells and interior bulkhead behind the seats.
Nano Ceramic Paint Coating detail, (Ceramic coating will last up to 3 years)
Extended Warranty until 01/03/0222 or 56,005 miles or whichever comes first.
Warranty honored at all GM dealers and warranty is in the GM Service computer system.
Rear Deck Stringray Logo carpet
Custom Engine painting of Fuel Rails, Value Covers, Air Intake Vents as seen in images (Torch Red)
Custom Corvette C7 Air Brushed Under Hood blanket.
Rear Cargo net
Cross Tour 350 dash cam included
Front and Rear Custom painted Splash Guards in Torch Red…see images.
Custom Window Tint
Z06 Rear Quarter Panel Vents
Extra Corvette door sills included
MagFilter for Oil Filter protection
Front License plate holder (new)
OEM GM Corvette Car Cover $400 Retail Price (Fits like a glove)

I want to be 100% transparent on the sale, so feel free to ask any questions. Whoever gets this C7 is getting a beautiful Corvette that will last for many, many years to come. You have the opportunity to buy a beautiful C7 with ultra-low mileage and in beautiful condition at a fraction of the cost of an new C7 model.

Las Cruces, NM is the 2nd largest city in New Mexico. We are in southern NM along Interstate I-10 which runs from LA, California, to the Florida coast. We also have Interstate I-25 which runs from Las Cruces, NM north to Denver and into Canada. There are literally tons of auto transports moving vehicles across the country via I-10. Las Cruces, NM is the crossroads to the west and north. Local pick-up available.

This is an extensive description (not a typical Craigslist type ad), and hopefully answers questions that you might have had.

This Corvette C7 is also listed locally as you might expect so this listing could end at any time. Thanks for reading and looking.

Sale terms: Cash, bank Wire Transfer. I am listing this with a $2000 non-refundable deposit. This will eliminate scam bidders or buyers and those that are serious will hopefully understand the terms. I don't want to go thru the time and expense to place ads and then have a buyer back away that never had any intent to finish the sale. I will be willing to work with any potential buyer to make the sale easy.

You are "NOT" dealing with a car dealer, which saves the hassle, and extra fees like dealer docs fees, advertising fees, etc., all the car dealers gimmicks. Private Party sale.

Please ask any questions. I welcome potential buyers to an inspection. You must see this C7 close up and personal to really see the beauty. If you live in AZ it would be well worth the drive to see this C7 gem.

Includes the Corvette OEM Satin Red (fit like a glove) Car cover with Corvette Logos in satin.

If you have a genuine interest in acquiring a C7 for the 1st time, or wanting to step up into a C7, this car will not last long.

Richard in Las Cruces, NM

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote