The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 08-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #11
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

Hey Rich
Glad you and Joyce made it home safely. It is a long drive isn't it, even in a vette?? Did you get the photoshow I sent to your email address? If not let me know and I'll try again. You should have a link to a comcast photoshow.
Now, you guys get some rest!
Unread 08-13-2006, 08:31 PM   #12
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Hi Linda,

Yes, I did get the photo show. I just have not had a chance to open it yet. I will do so in a few minutes.

I just got off of the phone with Rick and Patti and gave them the site link, because I wanted them to see the pictures. I will also forward the pictures from the photo show.

Thank you very much, and we will be talking soon!

Rich & Joyce
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2006, 05:40 PM   #13
Electra

Name :
Electra is on a distinguished road
Talking

Glad to hear you made it back to MD OK! We, too, enjoyed every minute with our new-found friends and are looking forward to your return in October and over Christmas. We promise to keep up the great weather for you! A big "hello and hug" to my "airport pick-up" and I hope her surgery next month goes well. Give us a shout when you're in Ft. Myers, and we'll definitely plan on doing some things together! (Linda, the photos are great!)
Unread 08-14-2006, 07:58 PM   #14
Rich427

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra
Glad to hear you made it back to MD OK! We, too, enjoyed every minute with our new-found friends and are looking forward to your return in October and over Christmas. We promise to keep up the great weather for you! A big "hello and hug" to my "airport pick-up" and I hope her surgery next month goes well. Give us a shout when you're in Ft. Myers, and we'll definitely plan on doing some things together! (Linda, the photos are great!)
Thanks Barb!

I will let Patti know that you said hi and I will give her a hug for you. I will also keep you informed on her surgery next month. We will talk soon about our upcoming trips and hopefully we can fit something into everyone's plans.

Rich
Unread 08-15-2006, 08:18 AM   #15
Electra

Name :
Electra is on a distinguished road

Rich, sounds like a great plan! We'll count on it!
Unread 08-15-2006, 06:35 PM   #16
Rich427

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Did you get the photoshow I sent to your email address? If not let me know and I'll try again.

Linda, the photoshow was great. But, I am trying to figure out how you learned all of this photo stuff, (composing a shot to include the two Maryland cars and see the Corvette Club license plates at Mach I speed, a pic of Armando's C6 shot through your mirror, a very nice photo show of even more great pics, etc.) in nursing school? Hmmm?

I sent the photo show to Rick and Patti, I hope they were able to open it since thier ISP is not Comcast.

Thanks again!
Unread 08-15-2006, 08:06 PM   #17
2Vettes

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
Linda, the photoshow was great. But, I am trying to figure out how you learned all of this photo stuff, (composing a shot to include the two Maryland cars and see the Corvette Club license plates at Mach I speed, a pic of Armando's C6 shot through your mirror, a very nice photo show of even more great pics, etc.) in nursing school? Hmmm?
I sent the photo show to Rick and Patti, I hope they were able to open it since thier ISP is not Comcast.
Thanks again!
Well, that's one nice thing about digital cameras. You can take lots and lots of pics at mach speed to get a few to come out well enough to work with. I probably took 10-12 of Armando's car to get the one I posted. And, the shot with your cars with the tags took about as many. That's why I like to be the passenger so I can get some action shots instead of just parking lot photos.
As far as the photoshow, some people from the club can open the ones I've done and others can not. Most don't have comcast. If you want any of the photos from the photoshow I can email them to you.
Unread 08-15-2006, 08:15 PM   #18
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Nice Pics and looks like great place to go
9T8Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2006, 08:18 PM   #19
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Linda has once again outdone herself. Her ingenuity is quite evident in her photoshows. She is definitely an asset to our club and corvette community. Job well done.

als2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2006, 08:28 PM   #20
2Vettes

Name :

Gee now I'm gonna Thanks. It's fun to take the photos and photoshow makes it easy to put it all together.