The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB "Friendship Building A Legend"

Unread 02-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #1
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road
Default Congratulations TBV!

Just saw you were one of the clubs chosen by the NCM for the club display Very nice!! Of course, we'll need pictures of the display!!
I copied this from today's email from the NCM. We've got 2 clubs from Florida represented in the next few months

Corvette Club Display Winners Drawn

Congratulations to the following clubs drawn as the winners of our April, May and June Club Display features – Tampa Bay Vettes, Texas Corvette Association, and Central Florida Corvette Association.

Each month, a different club will be the highlighted exhibit in our front turntable and clubs drawn will select a club member’s car to be displayed along with memorabilia and collectibles to represent their club.

You can be part of the next three month club feature drawing by submitting your club’s name to Stephanie Morrill at: stephanie@corvettemuseum.com Participating clubs must belong to the NCM as a Business/Club or Business Club Lifetime to be a part of the next drawing on Friday, May 4.
Unread 02-16-2007, 08:02 AM   #2
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking Thank You!!!

Tampa Bay Vettes Selected By The National Corvette Museum

One of our Members Cars will be on the rotating display in front of the Museum for the entire month of April.

Fellow Members,

Tampa Bay Vettes is honored to have been chosen by The National Corvette Museum to display one of our Member Cars at the Museum during the Month of April AND during the C5/C6 Bash to be held on April 26th-29th! It will highlight our Club and allow us to display photos and other memorabilia to show who we are, proud Members of the Best Corvette Club in the World!

We are asking that any & all Members who are interested in displaying their vintage Corvette email or call me immediately. The Board of Directors will meet next week to decide which Car to select to put in the display. Preference will be given to Members who have offered in the past and also based on year, condition and historical value. We will be making our selection late next week so you all have plenty of time to think it over, decide and get me your inquiry via email or phone (781-3781).

Members who would like to participate must know that they are required to furnish transportation to and from the Museum as well as furnish Insurance to cover any damage. A NCM loan agreement will be furnished upon request to interested parties.

Last year I put our Club up for selection for Display and we had four Members step up at that time to offer their Cars for the display. Those Members should email me immediately if you are still interested in displaying your Car during April 2007.

Spread the word, let everyone know and if you know of a great example, email me and let me know!

Sincerely,

Mike Dye

President, Tampa Bay Vettes, Inc.

NCM Ambassador

Check out the events at the C5/C6 Bash here:

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/regist...ash/info.shtml
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
Yellow

Name :
Yellow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KILL
We are asking that any & all Members who are interested in displaying their vintage Corvette email or call me immediately.

Guess that leaves me out
Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote