The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-18-2024, 03:21 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1992 6-Speed 135k Miles Grovetown GA

Up for sale is my 1992 6-Speed with 135,105 miles for 9,750 OBO. It is located just west of Augusta GA in Grovetown where I am currently stationed. If anyone has questions after reading this, feel free to PM me here or email me at breton.cole@gmail.com. VIN #: 1G1YY23P1N5115239

I have owned it since August of last year and have put exactly 1,231 miles on it since owning it. The title shows I purchased it with 133,874 miles. It is a clean Florida Title. I did one oil change with Mobil 1 5W-30 High Mileage, rotated the tires, and greased the ball joints immediately after driving it home from the previous owner. I also put in a new EverStart battery last month which comes with a 3-year warranty and the receipt. It has been garage-kept by the previous owner and me, and I have only ever driven in good enough weather to have the top down. I am selling as I have finally gotten my next orders with the Army and will be purchasing my first house. The car runs, drives, shifts, and stops great. Included with the sale are a set of spark plugs, emergency hood release cables I never got around to installing, new carpet for the rear hatch even though it doesn't need it yet, and the plastic radiator cover. All exterior and interior lights work, headlights open and close smoothly, and the antenna extends and retracts when the radio is turned on. The weather stripping is still good and has not leaked once while washing the car. The center console button and both driver and passenger side buttons work to open the rear hatch. Aftermarket upgrades from previous owners include a Flowmaster exhaust, single mass flywheel, and air intake. The exhaust sounds great and a cold start video is attached. The spare tire is still present along with the original jack. The seat controls (except lumbar support) work for each seat.

The A/C Currently does not work. There is a small hole in the line that I am unable to get a picture of as you can only feel it. I will clearly show this in person. The heat does work perfectly. While the radio works, the speakers do not sound great. All 4 most likely need to be rebuilt. While the paint looks pretty good in the pictures, up close there are a few chips, marks, etc... that I have done my best to show. The Targa top is also a replacement top that was originally red - this can be seen in some of the pictures of the chipped paint. Both the passenger and driver-side door panels are drooping. The driver's seat also shows some wear along with the leather shift ****. The lumbar support bladders do not work. The A-Mold wheels also have some chips, but they are hard to see in the pictures.

The previous owners also provided an extensive work history. Receipts exist for the thermostat being replaced in 2004 and 2007, the weather stripping being replaced in 2004, the car being re-painted in 2004, a new starter in 2005, the transmission being serviced and the clutch kit with the single mass flywheel being installed in 2006, a new radiator in 2014, the alternator being replaced in 2017, the Flowmaster exhaust being installed in 2020, and the ignition coil being replaced in 2022. I have replaced the crankcase vent hose and the center console door button and spring.

There are also emissions testing records for the years 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2008. The mileage at each was 109089, 126580, 130809, and then 131002 respectively.

Wear can be seen on the driver-side seat as well as the leather shift ****.

Small paint chips can be seen here.

There is a mark that looks like white paint. This has not come off during any of my washes.

Another small paint chip and some paint imperfections.

Bubbling paint

Yet another paint chip

Paint chipped on driver's side window trim.

Smudge in the paint above and below the C. Hasn't come out during washes. Some pollen also decided to jump onto the car from the time I dried it to when I took these pictures.

RAM X-Grip Phone suction mount is also included. Works flawlessly.

Rear window hatch vent is included.

Original wrench and owner's manual.

Includes the original ashtray. Also visible are coins that have fallen through the cupholder.

Sagging driver-side door

Sagging passenger side door

Visible is the missing piece of the radiator cover. A new one is included. Looking to the right of this at the A/C lines is where the leak is located.

New Everstart battery installed in February.

Replacement Radiator Cover

New carpet for the rear hatch, spark plugs, and emergency hood release cables.

Chips in the front of the hatch. I did not tighten the screws for this photo so the gap is still there.

Chips showing the original red paint of the replacement targa top.
Again, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. And if I am missing any pictures of information, please chime in as well. Thank you for looking!

Attached Files
20240318_111030_1.mov (1.61 MB)

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote