The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 03-25-2013, 02:40 PM   #11
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

True.......TRUE! Anyone that would be good for "the country" would have to be
for spending cutbacks, government downsizing, tax breaks, and the list goes on
and on. Only the people that TRULY know how to get out of this mess would
vote for that person, AND THERE AIN'T THAT MANY OF US OUT HERE!
Let "free trade" work and let the companies that can't or wont adapt to survive
fall by the wayside. Somebody else that can adapt will take their place. Hell,
someone that would be good for "the country" would probably get vilified WAY
before election time, and would already be out of the race. It really SUX !!!!
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #12
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Sorry to disappoint you Obama bashers out there but it was 1st Busch and Clinton that started normalization of relations with NV...and dont forget, we have done same with Germany, Japan to who we lost many also.
Unread 03-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #13
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052 View Post
Sorry to disappoint you Obama bashers out there but it was 1st Busch and Clinton that started normalization of relations with NV...and dont forget, we have done same with Germany, Japan to who we lost many also.
I have no problem with" normalization of relations" under any president. What I have problems with is sending money that we don't have. I don't feel we should be bribing people to like us to begin with, and I think the voters should have a say in where millions/billions of borrowed money should go. But all the blind Obama followers don't really care so long as they get theirs. If you are in this catagory and this offends you, then so be it. Personally, I believe in a balenced checkbook. I owe no one and I don't borrow money and I like it that way.
Besides, the Vietnam war ended on 30 April 1975. At what point do you suggest we call it payed for?
Unread 03-26-2013, 10:06 AM   #14
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

So, what is the downside to going to war with the USA and losing? Seems like it would do wonders for their national economy.

Wouldn't it make much more sense for THEM to have to pay US for the cost of having to go to war against them in the first place?

And when was the last time the USA was involved in a war that was Constitutionally legal? Meaning that it was declared by Congress and not simply an edict by whatever bozo "king wannabe" was in the oval office at the time?
Unread 03-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #15
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Well, It appears that Obama is all about equality. I guess that means he'll give away all our money so we'll be equal to the third world countries we are now supporting. I honestly don't understand WHAT this is all about. It makes no sense to give money away just to borrow it back....But I'M PISSED about it!
HI Jack, warning Hi Jack. We should pay NO ONE to "like us". Quit giving the military weapons and ammo to those chuckleheads We will never buy their friendships and who the hell wants um anyway? Use out weapons, dollars and just a bit of thought to build our country. OH and did I say If you havent always been our friends then F**K you. Eneough of spending this **** on th Muslem Brotherhood
Unread 03-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #16
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Again, we are borrowing money from China to pay for giving these weapons and materials away to other countries. That is just complete and TOTAL nonsense. This isn't just taking money from our taxes to do this sort of crap, it is taking money from future generations to do so. Some people in Washington D.C. need to grow brains and figure out that we just CANNOT afford to do this.

The people in those countries hate the USA anyway, so why give them the means and methods to express that hate and use those weapons against us at some later date?

Quite frankly, the people voting to engage in this sort of practice should be charged with treason as well as malfeasance.