The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-27-2017, 03:39 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Show Winning 2007 Z06

I am offering my Z06 for sale to make room in the garage for a Carbon Edition Z06. I purchased this awesome machine in 2016 from the Original Owner, fellow Corvette Forum member and local Daytona Beach resident, with just 7,800 miles on the odometer. The 2LZ equipped Z was originally ordered in December 2006, delivered and serviced at Jon Hall Chevrolet in Daytona Beach, Florida. It has never been involved in an accident or damaged, never driven in rain, and has always been garaged and covered since it was new. The front bumper, front half of both fenders, front half of hood and front of both mirrors are protected with 3M Clear Mask Film.

Since taking possession, I began acquiring many new parts to transform it into the visually stunning Corvette that it is today.

GM Cup Wheels - Silver Finish - 19” Front & 20” Rear
Michelin Pilot Sport - ZP Run Flat Tires - Front & Rear
GM Aluminum Brake Calipers - Factory Yellow J6E - Front & Rear
CarboTech 1521 Brake Pads - Front & Rear
Goodridge Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Front & Rear
Coleman Racing Drilled Rotors - Front & Rear
Performance AFX Billet Aluminum Rotor Hats - Front & Rear
GM Z06 Shocks - Front & Rear
Lowered on Stock Bolts
Z06 Hood Insulation
GM 427 Hood Emblems
Llyod Z06 Floor and Cargo Carpets
Jet Seal Polymer Paint Sealant
Max Coat Polymer Wheel Sealant
Butter Wet Carnuba Wax

Since completing the modifications, I have participated in numerous Car Shows, Cars & Coffee and Charity Events in Florida. The Velocity Yellow Z06 with its Ebony interior attracts lots of attention wherever it goes. At the 2017 Ponte Vedra Auto Show in November, I was presented the ‘Best Modern Corvette Award’ by the acclaimed judges from the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. Quite an honor.

The Z has always been professionally serviced and maintained. It runs hard and drives perfectly. The engine has never been modified and the cylinder heads are untouched. The engine oil and filter, engine air filter, rear gear oil and alignment have been recently serviced. It has never been raced or tracked, and needs nothing. The odometer now reads 30,335 miles.

The price for this extraordinary Corvette is $39,950. Please PM to schedule an inspection or with an questions you may have.

The original GM Z06 Polished Wheels (18” & 19”), new Michelin Pilot Sport ZP Run Flat tires (mounted & balanced with TPS), original GM Aluminum Brake Calipers (Red) with Brake Pads and Brake Lines, and original Brake Rotors are also available for purchase.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote