The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-12-2019, 06:22 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Red Z06 - Hci, Corsa - 600hp+ 47k miles, 34.999$

This car is beyond fast - People are talking about feeling in a car. - This is unbelievable. It feels like hell broke loose when you open it up & it have so much power no matter what gear you are in.

Stage 3 tun, with cam, headers, intake, ported intake, Corsa exhaust, crisp racing sound.- 595 horsepower at the back wheels!

47.295 miles

This car sounds like a beast and runs even better! It has been on the Dyno and put down a solid 595 RWHP. The car was most recently tuned by GCCC in Pompano, Florida.

LS7 motor natural 427, with cam.

I've owned this Z06 since sommer of 2016. I bought it from Friendly Chevrolet in Dallas.

Stage 3 cam

New Lifters & Valve-train fixed, Throttle body, injectors, level 5 trans, Clutch.

Corsa exhaust Corsa 3" Dual Rear Axle-Back w/twin 4" tips., crisp racing sound at rpm

American Racing Long Tube Headers, manifold & high flow catalysts

Performance Spark plugs and wire, wire thermal heat protectors

Comp grey wheels, 345/30/19 Nitto Invo back for grip, 275/35/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 front - the perfect combo

Halltech Superbe with beehive, Cold Air Intake performance

Professional engine installation, testing & tuning performed.

Pioneer touchscreen with handsfree & Bluetooth and USB tastefully build in - Bose Sound system

Skip shift installed

Lowered with respect for clearance and mod front.

Brand new Odyssey extreme pc1200 lightweight battery

Tinted tastefully for Sun, it can look a little darker in pictures, but in real life its more light.

New starter just installed with thicker wire and heat wrap protection

OEM wheels.

The color is Red and beautiful. Looks classy and stylish.

Black Leather

New key type, 2 keys, plus extra, re-program

The vehicle recently had a tune-up, brand new oil and maintained.

I never had 1 issue with it. Had 5500 USD service done at ft Lauderdale chevy.

I never raced or tracked it. I always made sure it was warm. When you finally let it go it's beyond anything you have tried. I've made Aventadors, Ferraris, Mclaren hellcats owners here in South Florida "cry". As my friend with his 600 hpe Hennessey z06 says: This car is another level. Super drivable still but of course with deep rumbling at idle but Crisp crisp sound at higher rpm!

This Z06 is the lightest produced corvette of this generation. Coming in at 3140lbs

I have too many cars and business projects to enjoy this z06. I can recommend this car so much and I never had 1 single problem with it.

it is a straight shot of heroin to the veins, a sledgehammer to the forehead, and I love it as I have never loved another streetcar and it runs perfect.

A few videos:

Outside video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/91oat21vyu..._7220.mov?dl=0

Sound Outside

https://www.dropbox.com/s/anhqcc9brl...img32.m4a?dl=0

Sound inside

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8do1yby3h...4D47C.mp4?dl=0

The vehicle is located in South Florida near Aventura

Text or call me or. write message pm. No time wasters, tire kickers or wannabe test drivers.

954 546 0002

Asking 34.999$

I guarantee you will enjoy this car!

Ron

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote