The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Member to Member Services

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Member to Member Services This forum is for members to help, and to seek help from, other members with their expertise and requests for expertise. This is outside of car related stuff, such as repairs, mods, etc. Things like plumbing problems, construction, etc.

Unread 02-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
shakedown067
Sinister C4

Name : Eric G
shakedown067 is on a distinguished road
Default Graphic Design for Corvette Parts/Labor

I've been a graphic artists/art director now for almost 12 years. Can do just about anything from logos and brochures to car wraps and websites. Need help with social media to help advertise your business? I can do that as well. Everything from setting up your pages, designing your avatar or background image to custom tabs and training. I prefer swapping for parts vs cash, but cash is always welcome. I can also do photoshoots for your car in the tampa bay area, but those I have to charge for, as it takes me away from my family.

I'm still in the process of adding portfolio material to my website, but check it out and let me know if I can help you out. I cut all corvette owners huge deals. Could also use help doing some welding on my truck if anyone has that ability that they'd like to swap for.

http://www.gwatdesigns.com
shakedown067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
sapper1recon@yahoo.c

Name :
sapper1recon@yahoo.c has disabled reputation

Hi!I noticed your thread and was hoping you might come across someone whom may want to trade My C5 hood with an airbrush of a Wolf(I just purchased car) for a stock black hood.You can go to my album to see pics of this hood I would like to trade,thanks.
sapper1recon@yahoo.c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
shakedown067
Sinister C4

Name : Eric G
shakedown067 is on a distinguished road

I'm afraid I don't know anyone. Are you a member of a corvette club in Jacksonville? I'd try that and visit some of the car/corvette shows. You'll have to find the one other guy that wants a wolf on his hood. My guess is, you'll end up having to have it repainted.

I'd post it in the for sale forums on all the corvette sites you are a member of as well. Make sure to include a least a couple of nice pictures and note any chips or paint imperfections.
shakedown067 is offline   Reply With Quote